Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You only have 5 champions that you can play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperiorMale

05-18-2011

Irelia - Tanky melee. As long as you get farmed on her and try to keep double buffs up as much as possible, I can't see any team beating her (Wriggles/Triforce/GA/Yoomu's)

Olaf - Jungle. Berserking facesmasher from hell. Late game nightmare.

Karthus - AP Carry. Get 700 AP, roll in like a suicide bomber in afghanistan. I'm going down but I'm taking a ****load of you with me, my team will mop up the rest. Triple kill.

Annie - AP Carry. On demand stun and crazy wtf AoE burst capabilities.

Caitlyn - AD ranged carry. Very, very underrated champ. Amazing farmer and harrasser.

Stetto

05-18-2011

Nunu - most awesome counter jungler

Amumu - awesome jungler and tank

Cho'Gath - awesome laner and great crowd control

Cassiopeia - my favorite champion

Tristana - my favorite AD carry (although not the best one)

ColonelArmy

05-18-2011

Jarvan IV - Tanky DPS with awesome laning and lots of useful utilities, can also jungle albeit pretty slowly.

Soraka - Decent support/roamer, can make a good off-carry, can outlane but the strongest solo mids.

Nunu - Great jungler, great lane-staying power, spammable slow.

Shen - Tank with decent DPS and lots of utilities.

Morgana - Very strong laner with spammable CC and crazy farm power.

xyZero

05-18-2011

Alistar
Sona
Twisted Fate
Pantheon
Soraka

Ghost13

05-18-2011

Anivia - ap powerhouse
Shen - tank supreme
Udyr - awesome jungler
Janna - amazing support
Tryndamere - ad carry

I was waffling between a ranged ad carry and a melee one, and in the end Tryn is just so gosh darn fun to play.

Also i tried to pick champions with at least a soft disable, if you notice everyone at least has a slow.

Aemon Darkstar

05-18-2011

Shen - best tank in the game, bar none, and can do it all. Take that and smoke it Rammy boy.
Udyr - Most adaptable jungler, works solid as tanky DPS.
Warwick - Safest jungler, suppress bot, can lane and deny, functions as a tank later.
Rumble - Tanky AP carry. What more could you ask for.
Taric - Generic support, pro baby sitter, decent roamer. Healing, armor, stun, free BF sword aura.

Umie

05-18-2011

Maokai - support tank, very viable with skill
Shen - support tank
Galio - support tank/AP carry when needed
Lux - support caster, pew pew
Malz - one of the best carries in the game...makes things melt

i generally love playing support, but when i dont i like to indulge in a facemelting carry like Malz

Lavitz

05-18-2011

Nunu (Jungler, Beefy caster dps.) Easy jungling, huge ap ratios, amazing ganking potential with Q, and a n ult that hits really dang hard. Can Push with blood boil, and his passive keeps the mana dependance down.

Karma (Support) By far the most flexible support. Decent damage with Q, with a percent based heal(!) Speed ups for allies, slows on enemies, and a very strong shield that can also nuke quite well. Her passive synergizes extremely well with rabadon's... Focusing her only makes her stronger.
I Build a mix of ap/aura, Taking Rabadon's, Soul shroud, Frozen heart, Abyssal scepter, Aegis, and Whatever boots I see fit (Merc/+3)

Galio (Tank) Hugely underrated as a tank. Q hits quite hard, and slows down everything it hits, with a good AoE. Bulwark offers a large amount of armor/mres and heals up Galio whenever he needs it... Again, another nuke that hits decently, as well as getting that speed in for a chase. And that ult.... Tower taunting, Selfbulwarking, Team raping goodness. Passive makes him naturally build toward tanky items.

Tristana (Ad carry/ap fun) Assassin jump with a built in slow, ult knocks them back (Thank you tower kills) Amazing farm with Explosive shot, as well as shutting down healers. What's to hate? (Maybe her early range?)

Malzahar(Ap carry) Drop Malefic visions, there's your farm. Absolutely MADE to combo enemies. Silence/nuke so they can't escape, Malefic for damage, Null zone for percentage based damage (Stack that hp cho) And that ult is there to lock it all in. Carry ignite, just in case. Masterful at getting mejai's stacks. Ever seen spellvamp on him? (Pub-****ing-Stomp)

Leirkov

05-18-2011

My personal favorites:

Kassadin (Assassin-Nuke) - I play a mean Kass, and man, when you just riftwalk in, Force Pulse everyone and silence a threat then jump back out, it's fun as hell.
Malzahar (DoT Nuke) - Malz is really satisfying to play once you understand him well enough.
Corki (AD) - Although I play a really good Trist and she is my main..unstoppable farming, poking, AoE damage, can't ask for much more than that.
Cho'Gath (Tank / Tanky AP) - My personal favorite tank.
Karma (Support) - AP = beast shields and ~15% missing HP + base heals. Life saver!

OutlawStarx2

05-18-2011

Galio
Ezreal
Veigar
Soraka
Sion