You only have 5 champions that you can play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Hebrew Hammer

05-17-2011

Rumble - I love Rumble
Udyr - Epic Jungling
Shen - Tank
Lux - Support
Caitlyn - I like Caitlyn

LouieTheHedgehog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Corki - my best carry
Nidalee - my best AP carry
Vlad - my second best AP carry
Jarvan - all-around OP
Alistar - just in case.

Adarkarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Olaf(tanky dps/jungler): mainly for the times where im last pick(where i will hope to be most of the time in a team so i can counter) and they have hell loads of cc so i can just lol at them and run at their carry and eat it. also has a fast jungle.

Alistar(tank/roamer[if i try and am good at it]): alistar is probably my best tank, sadly unless i have a smart team or am premading i might not do as well because people might see what im doing as something else.

Zilean/janna(support): cant decide which one so yeah. zilean for his beautiful early game and his epic ultimate. Janna because she is my favorite support because of her speed and the distruptiveness of her set.

Poppy(anti carry): Poppy is probably one of the if not the best anti carries in the game because of dat burst and her invinciult.

sion(ap/ad carry): sions ad side is great because he can get lots of hp easily without any hp items, for defense all he needs is the armor/mr so he can get a GA or something and the rest items for attack(and boots). secondly sions ap is a wrecking ball with the right team/lane and a punch in the face with the worst team/lane, his burst is great when you take your 2 1:1 ratios and if you get lichbane sometime during the game you have a 3 1:1 ratio abilities( if you dont time your abilities so you can get multiple procs of lichbane) and give him about say 500 ap he has a 1.5k burst in almost a second if you can time it right with a nice stun.

lxxReDxxl

05-17-2011

Teemo- Bunny skin, and he is a Viable team competent with his Mushrooms.
Ezreal- Cause I'm OK with Skillshots.
WW- for jungle
Roamer is Evelyn
Tank is Malphite

liquidstardust

05-17-2011

caityln-dps
swain-ap
trundle- jungle
makoai-tank
and tyrandmere cause hes KING

PMxLightsOut

05-17-2011

Ashe
Irelia
Janna
Xin
Blitz

Kuryaka

05-17-2011

Amumu, Shen, Udyr, Malzahar, Janna.

Amumu - Jungler, strong AOEs and powerful ganks. Is there anything else to say? Oh yes. Ultimate defend tower for triple kill.

Shen- Assuming this theoretical competitive play has better players than what I'm playing with in normals, I should be able to do stuff.

Udyr - Jungler. Backdoorer. Is the guy you drop in a teamfight for win. Currently my favourite champ, can adapt to most situations successfully.

Malzahar - Only mage I can play well. I've tried Veigar, Annie, Fiddlesticks, LeBlanc, only other decent game is with Veigar. Strong synergy with massive AOE spells. No real aiming required.

Janna - Can haz support champ?

Tempname 17D

05-17-2011

Jarvan - tanking
I really enjoy tank jarvan. It is what I am really playing around with atm. He just absolutely destroys bad positioning on the part of the other team. The only thing about him though is that he has no way to peal champions off the carry, meaning another champion with high CC is necessary for the team. After that I <3 Jarvan.

Ashe - carry
My favorite carry and the only one I can really play. When I have a good team comp and nobody plays a hard carry (rarely, but it happens) I LOVE taking ashe and destroying.

Renekton - tanky DPS
One of my favored champions, he's fun so i'll take him.

Trundle - Jungle
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun and a baws jungler & ganker. I <3 trunlde.

Nunu - jungle/mage
Had no magic damage and this is really the only mage I can sort of play. Doubles as another amazing jungler so that's a plus.

AL√únatic

05-17-2011

Akali
Trundle
Lux
Master Yi
Teemo

SeattleReign

05-17-2011

Ashe
Ryze
Nasus
Morde
Irelia