Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You only have 5 champions that you can play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Lyon

06-04-2011

Annie (Mage)
Cho'gath (Tank/AP)
Tristana (Ranged Carry)
Poppy (Melee Carry)
Evelynn (Melee Carry / Jungler / Roamer)

SlimJimm13

06-04-2011

Kassadin: lategame AP carry + Great escape
Morgana: Great support (blocks CC and set kills), Great nuker with her spell combo.
Teemo: DPS + Map awareness + Piss people off
Heimy: Call my friend to go Blitzcrank. We camp in there jungle and never go B.
Cho: The only tank I don't suck at.

Pieson

06-04-2011

mord- becuase he's number 1
other mord- becuase he's number 2
another mord- becuase he's number 3
a different mord- becuase he's number 5
AP master yi- because he's number 5 below the other 4 mords.

Rebirther

06-04-2011

Mundo - Cause he goes where he pleases.
Corki - Ranged carry
Mordekaiser - es #1
Lux - Who doesn't love lasers?
Warwick - My favorite jungler

Sir Grendel

06-04-2011

Alistar-so much usefulness and hard to bring down
Kassadin-tower diving is fun as hell so is all the hate you get thrown at you for being almost ungankable
Amumu-tank shredder and the best fight initiator, with the right build your a killing machine
Soraka-massive heals and probably the best defensive team support in game, a huge asset to a team
Galio-my favorite and one of the most underrated champs in game, really hard to play and takes alot of skill but watching your AD carry zip into someone you just righteous smite'd and gusted to get a impossible otherwise kill is satisfying as hell. Also idol of durand is amazing if you have a properly composed team... I like it in team fights when you have amumu and nunu all with flash, all flash in start with idol and nunu ultimate, when idol ends curse of the mummy and then nunu's ult should go off to kill most anyone unlucky enough to be caught inside.