Eve Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoon42

05-16-2011

Can we please get new eve skins? I really want to buy a skin for her. The only thing stopping me is that all her skins suck. Seriously, you guys give some champs complete new wardrobes that make them look awesome, malphite, rammus, kat, etc...

what does eve have? some skin that looks like her original cept it's black, some crappy tango one, and then some other skin that's just another different color. Can you please give her some awesome looking skin?

Or at least PLEASE change her default icon pic. She looks like a exorcist looking person on that minimap. And not in a good way either. PLEASE make a new eve skin so I can buy it.

Something that's completely different like tango, cept cool. Maybe a legendary skin that makes her looks smokey or something, just something decent please. I don't want to choose from a skin that makes her black, or red, or a tango dress.

Gradash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-16-2011

I love her too.

And really, her skins is very bad!

Lorifel

05-17-2011

I love her skins. But having more wouldn't hurt either. =)

NaranjaSpencer

05-17-2011

Hey, that Masquerade skin is awesome.

Dragoon42

05-17-2011

make her bat girl or some kind of super hero or something (not wonder woman, no more red and blue colors) or venom chick or something, with web **** shooting from under her...just SOMETHING NEW

StandAloneX

05-17-2011

Maybe somesort of Dragon Ninja eve like the green ninja from Mortal Combat. He could disappear right?

Dragoon42

05-22-2011

new skin!

Dragoon42

05-24-2011

seriously you guys made teemo a space suit with a satellite for mushrooms, give eve something please!

Dragoon42

06-02-2011

come on give eve a new skin