In Support of the 6300 Bull**** Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brulan

05-13-2011

Every two weeks we see another champ come out, another excuse for little Timmy to go beg mom for ten bucks so he can get Brand or Vayne or Rumble or whoever Riot believes they need to add to the already impressive roster on the League.

Every two weeks we get to deal with one person on our team auto-locking (insert newest champ) when the queue pops and then proceed to feed or rage quit because they dont have the decency to learn what a practice game is.

So, RIOT, instead of giving us four new buttons to press every two weeks, lets get some new content that doesn't come in the form of a new champ or skins. Give us those things that we've been promised before, and trust me when i say that the loyal customers will keep spending money and enjoying your game so long as you can continue to improve at the pace that you've shown you can.

I have personally bought RP a few times since i started playing over a year ago, so I'm definitely in the lower percentage of paying customers as far as dollar amount is concerned. So i know that if I'm still here playing, I know other players who have spent much more than me are probably even more heated that they have to hear the same **** thing they hear every game.

"WELCOME TO SUMMONERS RIFT"

StyrTW

05-13-2011

Minions have spawned

FireitUp622

05-13-2011

Rumble was 4800 fool

OptimusPrimate

05-13-2011

Also, Rumble sucks.

calcyoulater

05-13-2011

vayne is ftw played right

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Wow...some fantastically well thought out responses, as is typical of this fine community.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

The amount of people too cheap to play a free game can stagger you if you don't brace yourself...

Medusa

05-16-2011

and this fits in Guides & Strategy how?