New Wit's end on Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganksterr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

I feel it goes very well with his passive and Rageblade. What are your thoughts?

Bland

05-15-2011

used it once, is rather nice... It depends on the enemy team ofc, since at some points his ult might be enough.

TodaysChaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

New wits end on WW is boss

Ulti and get full stacks

Edit: the only downside I see to this is with rageblade and your ulti at full stacks you have like 2.1k attack speed already, getting another huge attack speed item on top of that is sort of a waste.

Derelict Bane

05-15-2011

Can't believe I actually missed out on putting the old Wit's End on Jax o.o" I would've made so many people mana hungry!

TalkGibberish

05-15-2011

A potentially good item. Use ult to survive initial blast, and survive long enough to build up your Ult stacks, guisnoos, and Wits end stacks.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

05-15-2011

I used it twice, After rage blade it's good becuase it gives fast mage resist also extra attackspeed to get those stacks faster.

DMG1

05-15-2011

Wits End is bad on Jax. With rage blade and ult, he hits 2.1 AS IIRC. Green Elixer after that gets him even closer.

Just get Banshee Veil instead. Plenty MR without having to hit for it, spell block, Health. Even if you were already going to get Banshee AND Wits end, trade Wits End for something better. Use that money to finish gunblade or get rage blade or something besides getting wits end basically.