Release Notes v1.0.0.79

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totergott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

FINALLY, a scheduled date, and even better I'll be in school while I update.

Definitely a needed update with the little things that were annoying. The nerfing of Shaco (at least I think so) came as a surprise to me >.>

The auto cast will def be pretty schweet B-)

Now for next patch, I beg for more in-game mechanics be fixed such as turret targeting, moving the surrender box away from the map so that when I click Yes or No and my map goes all the way North :S, etc... and maybe make it so that we can queue for Twisted Treeline or a new map. Plus, I think that Rammus' move Taunt doesn't work about 35% of the time used, which can be very annoying

Keep it up Riot.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

MOFOS at Riot, I already spent my RP on other skins and you decided to release the patch now? /sad face. Now I'll have to wait till next weekend when I get my check... sigh

Timlankey

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
MOFOS at Riot, I already spent my RP on other skins and you decided to release the patch now? /sad face. Now I'll have to wait till next weekend when I get my check... sigh
I heard credit cards allow you to pay a bill 1 month or so after you charge it....just putting that out there.

Romdeau

03-15-2010

Prices on spooky skins? D:

Timlankey

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romdeau View Post
Prices on spooky skins? D:
They wont release it until tomorrow. Just wait for that answer

Although Riot could be nice and tell us since the patch was delayed. Or at least make them a bit cheaper because of such!

Torinux

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
I heard credit cards allow you to pay a bill 1 month or so after you charge it....just putting that out there.
Yes I know but I use a debit card *I learned my lesson while I got my CC info stole* so from that day I only use debit cards* So in order to pay with it I'll have to wait till weekend SIGH x2.

Timlankey

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
Yes I know but I use a debit card *I learned my lesson while I got my CC info stole* so from that day I only use debit cards* So in order to pay with it I'll have to wait till weekend SIGH x2.
American Express has a yearly fee but they usually handle fraud pretty well. You should look into that, may be a credit card you will like. Most credit card companies are getting better at reported fraud though, which is a good thing.

You could also just not feed your kids one dinner for a skin! I mean that's totally ethical and all.

DoomManufact

03-15-2010

A more considerable kat buff would have been nice. Like mayb an increase to the range on Death Lotus? Or a sort of AP scaling on BB similar to how it works on Death Lotus (% or atck dmg or % of AP whichever is higher)? And a base atck spd buff would b nice too, considering she has like the lowest in the entire game AND is holding DAGGERS, not a giant 2H mace like Morde

Techno Stud

03-15-2010

Mark my words...the new Zhonya's Ring just ruined this game.

SyeBlaze

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
A more considerable kat buff would have been nice. Like mayb an increase to the range on Death Lotus? Or a sort of AP scaling on BB similar to how it works on Death Lotus (% or atck dmg or % of AP whichever is higher)? And a base atck spd buff would b nice too, considering she has like the lowest in the entire game AND is holding DAGGERS, not a giant 2H mace like Morde
Well, Shurelia will hopefully come up with some awesome stuff for her.

Here's to hoping.

also, loved the patch on TR. Can't wait to play it with runes and stuff

12345612 ... 45