Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Optimal Jungle Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarmanuel

05-15-2011

I've been jungling for a while now, and I want to get a rune page that fits a majority of junglers. I don't have enough rune pages for multiple jungle rune sets.

Right now, I have Apen marks, Armor seals, mr/lvl glyphs, and Apen quints. I'm thinking of replacing the marks with AS runes, but I think that it would make my ganks and late-game worse.

Any suggestions?

Jarmanuel

05-15-2011

bump

malphismia

05-15-2011

For late game, it doesnt matter what your marks are, unless you build on those runes. Unless you get more armor penetration, your marks won't matter. So just build for your champ's early game.

12 Armor Penetration minimum (jungle creeps have 12 armor, excluding golem/liz, make sure you account if you got ArPen from offensive mastery), armor seals, and you can play around with quints/glyphs.

That's all. I have an attack speed jungle rune page for junglers like Xin, Irelia, WW etc. (AS marks, quints, AR seals, CDR glyphs) and an ArPen/AD rune page for other junglers (7 ArPen marks, 2 AD marks, 3 AD quints, AR seals, CDR glyphs).