masteries for Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

05-14-2011

I am actually confused about which Masteries to take with Rumble.. he has so mana so ultily tree is mostly useless.... but he is an AP champion so all the AD in the offensive tree doesn't seem that usefull... so is it mostly defensive tree then?... dodge on him seems werid.

LegendaryHobos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

The defensive tree seems best IMO. I believe there is a talent that boosts AP by %, and the overall def boosts is welcomed for any rumble.
But make sure to grab the 15% magic pen from the offensive tree.
Through if you rather, grab the 5% exp boost first and build into the def tree.

Omesh

05-16-2011

I initially went 21 into Defense and the rest into Offense, since Defense gives you more room for mistakes when playing as Rumble for the first time. That said, 9/0/21 is easily the way to go. Yes, there are a handful of masteries in that tree that benefit champions' mana totals, but you can easily bypass all or most of them and get yourself experience boosts, move speed boosts, a buff to Flash, more enduring neutral buffs, a slightly better gold intake, and of course Presence. Ignite and Flash are pretty huge for Rumble, so being able to use them both more often is a big, big deal.

I'll concede that 9/0/21 makes you slightly more delicate, but it also gives you better mobility, which can make up for the lack of Tenacity and Veteran's Scars and such.