Rising IP Costs and You: A Visual Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flubadoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Oh, Riot.

JohnnyThunder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

It bugs me that obviously riot keeps tabs on the champions they release and at which price points, most likely with graphs like these that are probably even more sophisticated, but they still keep mum and act like it's not happening.

azurr

Recruiter

05-15-2011

le bump

Beatus

05-15-2011

Another good thread that Riot will ignore.

Talvus

Recruiter

05-15-2011

bump

Jerrett

05-15-2011

This man. Is strong. GG Riot.

LollerCake

05-15-2011

Reds too scared to respond... as expected.

TheJediKnight

05-15-2011

Keep in mind, the investors of this game wouldn't exist, or the game wouldn't exist if there was no profits. And now with its growing popularity, and with future releases like Dota2, and Diablo 3 coming out, they want people to want to spend money on this game. If people aren't spending there hard earned money (or time)*** they are essentially building an insurance of customers, because whos just gonna walk from a game they have invested alot of time and money on. And just wait to see what changes happen around the time of such releases. Just to see what they do to compete. They have no competition other then HON right now really, so why bother trying to hard right now anyways? Let them burn our wallets and time, we obviously have no lives anyways, or we wouldn't be here making graphs and ****, lol

Thorgazm D

05-15-2011

bump for IP

Waughoo

05-15-2011

I think this is counter-productive for Riot. I have only ever paid money for 1 champ, and will not be doing so again. However, I DO spend money on skins. If a skin is on sale and it's champ I own and like, I'll buy it. Theres been several really nice skins on sale that I have not bought because I didnt own the champion. Had the IP costs of said champs been lower, Riot would have more of my money.