Rumbles Scrap or Electro?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bipedial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Which should I max out after his flamespitter? Right now I usually do his scrap shield, but some say his electro harpoon. Is it just choice?

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Depends on how you play him.

I max Q and W first, I only utilize the slow from Electric Harpoon to get idiots in Q range.

GiantGiraffalo

09-28-2011

It really is preference. If your losing your lane, I'd go with Scrap Shield just to give you extra survivability with the shield and move speed boost. Max E if you want more utility or you could alternate but maxing W is what I usually do.

Lazer Pen

09-28-2011

if you're winning your lane/ not feeding, harpoon. if you're losing your lane/ feeding shield

Che Gimpera

09-28-2011

Completely depends on if you get Hextech Revolver. If yes, go Harpoon. Nothing like Harpooning some fools to get life back

If rushing Rylais, then go Scrap Shield. Your harpoon will be sick anyways, build survivability because you don't have great sustain without Revolver.