Average Pro CS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotAcquainted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

What cs (minion kill) do the top players try to aim for after 20minutes? That is, the cs for solo mid/solo top.

I think that maximum number of creep kills would be 240 melee/caster minions and 13 siege minions by 20 minutes.

Alsire

05-15-2011

Depends what champ you play... as ashe, id say 180-200 after 20 mins. Obviously it depends on who you're facing too. If you're playing as kat AGAINST an ashe then anything over 100 would be ok id say. Not a nice situation to be in if the ashe has half a brain.

Amatzikahni

05-15-2011

Average botfarm CS would be as you've said, but most games are decided by 20 minutes making CS much lower. If you can last hit 90% of the creeps and still have enough health to stay in lane, you should appreciate your lane opponent .

Mıcro User

05-15-2011

Nah, Your not gonna be pro, your goal should be 150 by 20m

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Reginald recently said 80 by 10 minutes in a tournament commentary, assuming you and your opponent are actively harassing each other.

I've heard some say 100 by 10 minutes, but that's just unrealistic to expect. Your opponent would have to be letting you free farm for a good chunk of that time.

ceptiK

05-15-2011

I aim for 200 at the 25 minute mark.

Mıcro User

05-15-2011

phreak himself says 100 cs at 11m, if u can do this i will **** my pants