Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farlanz

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Use Clairvoyance somewhere outside Summoner's Rift where there are teleport targets, then teleport, then. You need to get back to the Institute before you get yourself killed!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andmcmuffin2

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Go in the opposite direction of the tower that was hitting you, see if you can figure out what champions are stuck with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squl

Senior Member

05-14-2011

I press d to dance
I feel refreshed, but am not dancing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adfryman

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Go back and see who killed Garen and Kat from the River bush


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stackan

Member

05-14-2011

I think back to what I was planning on doing for this match before I ended up on summoner's rift myself. Who was I planning to summon, again? More importantly, I try to remember how their abilities worked. Apparently I'm down here fighting as part of a match, I'll need a way to fight beyond these orbs I can throw, a way to fight champions, or at least slow them down. I can't rely solely upon summoner spells, and I don't think I would make a very good AD carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
EggrollGuy:
Use Clairvoyance somewhere outside Summoner's Rift where there are teleport targets, then teleport, then. You need to get back to the Institute before you get yourself killed!
Focusing on the Institute of Justice, you invoke the Clairvoyance spells -- but it only reveals a corner filled with trees and rocks.

There is still a noise in the bushes to the north, next to the golem spot.
Quote:
Squl:
I press d to dance
I feel refreshed, but am not dancing
You recall sage advice given to you by a peer during a time when you mixed your own brews that you called "healing potions" and put it into practice now.

You do a little dance.

You make a little love.

But as there is no one with which to make love, you do not get down tonight.

At least now you are dancing!

The noise in the bushes to the north, next to the golem, stops as you dance -- then resumes.
Quote:
techk8:
Go to the right and facecheck that tall grass.

Quote:
Andmcmuffin2:
Go in the opposite direction of the tower that was hitting you, see if you can figure out what champions are stuck with you.

Quote:
Adfryman:
Go back and see who killed Garen and Kat from the River bush
You head to the right, away from the noise in the bushes, into the other set of bushes located next to the bottom lane. Luckily, no danger awaits you here.

You see minions making their way down the lane.

Twisted Fate is being recalled to the fountain, from next to the purple tower.

Sona is making her way directly to the bushes you're in.

Both look very worn and weak.

>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adfryman

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Wait for Twisted Fate to recall, then see if Sona attacks you or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
Stackan:
I think back to what I was planning on doing for this match before I ended up on summoner's rift myself. Who was I planning to summon, again? More importantly, I try to remember how their abilities worked. Apparently I'm down here fighting as part of a match, I'll need a way to fight beyond these orbs I can throw, a way to fight champions, or at least slow them down. I can't rely solely upon summoner spells, and I don't think I would make a very good AD carry.
Looking at Sona and Twisted Fate, you remember that you were going to choose a champion based on your teammates' choices. So far, it seems as though only summoner spells work as expected.

Sona is getting closer.

Twisted Fate is 1/4 through his recall.

>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andmcmuffin2

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Wait for Sona to enter the bush, then WOMBO COMBO WITH EXHAUST IGNITE AUTOATTACK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyDogBird

Senior Member

05-14-2011

I walk through the trees and rocks.