You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
Use summoner spell rally at the tower to take the aggro and attack teh tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
Use summoner spell rally at the tower to take the aggro and attack teh tower
Ah, yes! Summoner spells!

You brush yourself off, stand up with a serious expression, and consider using Rally.

Then you bust up laughing back onto the floor, because seriously, who uses Rally?

"WARWICK HAS BEEN SLAIN".

Looks like someone didn't take Smite...

Inventory:
- 4 health potions
- 1 cloth armor
You are slightly above 3/4 health and regenerating.
You are facing the river from the bushes in the bottom jungle. Katarina and Garen have gone to the bottom lane.
From these bushes, the opening back down to the tower is behind you -- south, south-east.
A path toward the jungle is to your left.
Another path toward the jungle is behind you, nearer to the tower.

>

Dracozero

05-14-2011

Oh, wait! I go into the jungle, of course, and start beating on a pair of golems. I also let out a savage howl while doing it.

AgitatedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Since you know you are at bottom lane and Blue side is against you, go in the opposite direction towards purple tower and go north.

*Edit: Visualizing it: Go across the river

Aybabtu Decoy

05-14-2011

"Are you there summoner? It's me... other summoner I guess."

YasuOMG

05-14-2011

hit the jungle and gank the nooby warwick. then get your farm on.

PeasOfCrab

05-14-2011

As soon as you can (even if it's not on this turn, but the next one), go this route avoiding all possible enemies and neutral minions. You are the blue square, follow the badly drawn red arrow.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...asicroute.jpg/

hyliandanny

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aybabtu Decoy View Post
"Are you there summoner? It's me... other summoner I guess."
If only you were back at the Institute of War as expected. You could say all sorts of things to nearby summoners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
Oh, wait! I go into the jungle, of course, and start beating on a pair of golems. I also let out a savage howl while doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignuus View Post
hit the jungle and gank the nooby warwick. then get your farm on.
Your blood is pumping once more, invigorated by sights and potions taken. You're MerlinDeux, a summoner of action! Maybe not a summoner of action as in "act on those champions I just saw", but definitely one of "golem's gonna get some"!

You stride confidently toward the small golems' spot to find Warwick's corpse still laying there, in the process of being revived at his Nexus -- lucky you! That golem's worn down already, returning from Warwick's failed attempt! You focus your attention, your pain, your frustrations at this glob of animated pebble and howl in a declaration of attack. A slash of pure light easily smites the weakened golem -- well, that's certainly a new way of casting the spell.

You have learned an invocation for Summoner Spell: Smite!

The other golem, probably displeased with its companion's death, seems inclined to come talk it over. But you are not a summoner of talk! Talk is over! Even if no talk happened at all! It's howlin' time! Re-acquainted with your spell, you howl at the sky once more -- only to feel the incomplete, regenerating deposits of energy within you. It'll take some time for Smite to be available again.

As you try to summon what little force is available, your attempts yield small balls of energy that, in sheer spite, you funnel much like the tower's energies that pummeled you. You repeatedly conjure and attack with this energy, remembering that supplying tower energies was another menial task among summoners, as the golem smacks you around. You eventually whittle down the golem -- even if you've got some bruises to show for it. Your cloth armor continues to look fabulous.

The tower energies seem summon-able without limit, but you can only funnel a little bit at a time. Either it doesn't work as the supply for the tower does, or you should've paid more attention during your summoner training classes.

You have learned: mid-range auto-attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgitatedOne View Post
Since you know you are at bottom lane and Blue side is against you, go in the opposite direction towards purple tower and go north.

*Edit: Visualizing it: Go across the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeasOfCrab View Post
As soon as you can (even if it's not on this turn, but the next one), go this route avoiding all possible enemies and neutral minions. You are the blue square, follow the badly drawn red arrow.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...asicroute.jpg/
Bolstered, albeit a bit beaten, by your small victory (and memories of crazy parties during summoner training), you head back to the previous tall grass that tended to your tower wounds and past it to the river. You continue heading north, across the river, aiming to reach one of the purple towers.

You are facing the purple side's golem spot. It is without golem or flame-archer dudes (as you like to call them).

Inventory:
- 4 health potions
- 1 cloth armor
You are slightly above 1/4 health.
There is a patch of tall grass next the golem spot.
Behind you is the path to the river.
Another path is to the right, which leads to a patch of tall grass and could lead to the bottom purple tower.

>

LegiticusMaximus

05-14-2011

Inspect your spell kit and unique summoner spells. Following that, drink another potion.

hyliandanny

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegiticusMaximus View Post
Inspect your spell kit and unique summoner spells. Following that, drink another potion.
Howling may feel like interpretive dancing to weave a sweater, but it works -- you know you've got your Smite goin'.

You have no real resource to tell you about your summoner spells. In fact, you now realize that only two being allowed on the Fields of Justice means you mostly use the same ones. Looks like memory will have to suffice...

There's Clarity, Clairvoyance, Teleport, Rally, and Exhaust...

(( Don't cheat. I'm sure many of you only remember your most used summoner spells, not all those available! MerlinDeux would be the same way. You may bring up any summoner spell you remember, but don't consult a list. ))

You consider trying to invoke them, but realize that doing so would mean they wouldn't be available for some time after that, so perhaps --

"GAREN HAS BEEN SLAIN."
"KATARINA HAS BEEN SLAIN."
"A BLUE TOWER HAS BEEN DESTROYED."

There's a sound coming from the bushes next to where the golem would be. You gulp down another health potion.

Inventory:
- 3 health potions
- 1 cloth armor
You are slightly above 1/2 health and regenerating
There is a patch of tall grass next to the golem spot.
Behind you is the path to the river.
Another path is to the right, which leads to a patch of tall grass and could lead to the bottom purple tower.

>

techk8

05-14-2011

Go to the right and facecheck that tall grass.