Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Quote:
hyliandanny:
Slight nausea and a throbbing head


That's not all that's throbbing, if you know what i mean.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeasOfCrab

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Run towards each group of minions. First north, then south. If a group starts attacking you, immediately run towards the other one. When you find the group that doesn't attack you, run all the way up the path straight into the base. Then have a nice chat with Doran under the protection of your allied Fountain Turret.

Edit: Read your post wrong. "South-West" not south. There's no lane to the south.
Ah, yes. And sell your stuff for some coffee, maybe a sandwich.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inf1nite

Member

05-14-2011

Quote:
PeasOfCrab:
Run towards each group of minions. First north, then south. If a group starts attacking you, immediately run towards the other one. When you find the group that doesn't attack you, run all the way up the path straight into the base. Then have a nice chat with Doran under the protection of your allied Fountain Turret.


Maybe sell one of those health pots and buy a coffee.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faster Mustache

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Taste one of the health pots. I'm curious if they're alchoholic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
JOHNNY SUPERNOVA:
That's not all that's throbbing, if you know what i mean.

http://pulptheology.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/koolaidman.jpg

Quote:
PeasOfCrab:
Run towards each group of minions. First north, then south. If a group starts attacking you, immediately run towards the other one. When you find the group that doesn't attack you, run all the way up the path straight into the base. Then have a nice chat with Doran under the protection of your allied Fountain Turret.

Edit: Read your post wrong. "South-West" not south. There's no lane to the south.
Ah, yes. And sell your stuff for some coffee, maybe a sandwich.


Quote:
Dracozero:
I take the path to the west
Any way's as good as any other, right? You ditch your previously northward excursion and walk past the river path, along the lane, just as the minions come to a violent and focused clash against each other. You gaze at their glowing, hateful eyes as they tear into each other, their little robes and little hats flailing in the violence. Unfortunately, you can't tell if they'd do the same to you.

Their battle's sounds stay behind you as you continue on in what you know to be the bottom lane. The blue tower looms in your path, but you continue merrily along your westward journey with a OH MY GOD it's glowing and humming and and a ball of freakin' energy is heading in your direction!

This is gonna hurt.

The tower is in front of you.
There is a path to your right which seems to lead away from the tower and toward some bushes, in the direction of the river.
Behind you are the minions and the previous paths.

>

(( I'll try to mend the actions you guys give, but may not be able to in cases like "go north" vs. "go south". Earlier posts will be favored. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UWxLandstill

Senior Member

05-14-2011

I'd say diving into a bush to avoid incoming projectile sounds like a good move.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracozero

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Quote:
hyliandanny:

Any way's as good as any other, right? You ditch your previously northward excursion and walk past the river path, along the lane, just as the minions come to a violent and focused clash against each other. You gaze at their glowing, hateful eyes as they tear into each other, their little robes and little hats flailing in the violence. Unfortunately, you can't tell if they'd do the same to you.

Their battle's sounds stay behind you as you continue on in what you know to be the bottom lane. The blue tower looms in your path, but you continue merrily along your westward journey with a OH MY GOD it's glowing and humming and and a ball of freakin' energy is heading in your direction!

This is gonna hurt.

The tower is in front of you.
There is a path to your right which seems to lead away from the tower and toward some bushes, in the direction of the river.
Behind you are the minions and the previous paths.

>

(( I'll try to mend the actions you guys give, but may not be able to in cases like "go north" vs. "go south". Earlier posts will be favored. ))

**** the tower, go back to my bush, go north.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chibils

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Take the path to the right. The tower will surely forget you're there once you're out of sight.

It's just a hunk of stone, after all...


(( Welcome back, Danny. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
UWxLandstill:
I'd say diving into a bush to avoid incoming projectile sounds like a good move.
Quote:
Dracozero:
**** the tower, go back to my bush, go north.
Quote:
Chibils:
Take the path to the right. The tower will surely forget you're there once you're out of sight.

It's just a hunk of stone, after all...


(( Welcome back, Danny. ))

Taking a hint at the tower's welcome, you try to hold your bladder in check with a coward's mask of bravery as you whimper, cry, and run like there's no tomorrow toward the new bush, away from the tower. You dive head-first into the grassy refuge and brace yourself for the inevitable, your knees tucked in under you and your hands covering your head.

BAM.

The force slams into you, rolling you completely over and onto your back, your body sprawled out as you catch your breath. No more projectiles follow, so you allow your head to loll to the side. The river is in view, and you let its serenity comfort your aching body.

Then Garen steps through, the imposing form of the Demacian causing your breath to hold still within your chest. He strides, in that determined manner of his, toward the minions, but his face looks in your direction -- specifically at the tower, you realize. His expression shows calculation, as if he's trying to resolve some confusion. You also realize that he must be communicating with his summoner. Did they see you?

You resume your breathing after he leaves your sight, your lungs remembering how they're supposed to work. All in vain, really, as the Noxian general's lithe form walks the same path as Garen just did, the daggers along Katarina's belt and legs catching the light as if mirrors.

Clean yourself up; you're drooling.

Ow. Other parts of your body remind you that you just got toppled by a tower. It feels as if you can take maybe two or three of those hits, at most, before you can take no more.

Quote:
PeasOfCrab:

Ah, yes. And sell your stuff for some coffee, maybe a sandwich.


Quote:
Inf1nite:
Maybe sell one of those health pots and buy a coffee.


Quote:
Faster Mustache:
Taste one of the health pots. I'm curious if they're alchoholic.
Some summoners have really bad attitudes. Other summoners use those attitudes as the problems that force them to drink alcohol! Champions' problems are solved with health pots... ergo, vis-à-vis, concordently, booze? Or something like that.

Down the hatch! I love pots. Potsie, pots, pots. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm, mm, mm.

Wow! That consistency is thick, not as thick as honey, but feels full and complete. You think you detect a bit of oak as an undertone. Blyeck, that aftertaste is bitter! If there is alcohol in there, it's hidden well.

Regardless of its nature, you know it would now be unwise to drink and dive. Your body's feeling warm and tingling, starting with your stomach and spreading slowly out toward your shoulders, arms, limbs... man, that stuff is awesome!

Even if there were vendors around to sell it, you consider that it might be a good idea to hold on to these health potions.

Inventory:
- 4 health potions
- 1 cloth armor
You are slightly above 3/4 health and regenerating.
You are facing the river from the bushes in the jungle. Katarina and Garen have gone to the bottom lane.
From these bushes, the opening back down to the tower is behind you -- south, south-east.
A path toward the jungle is to your left.
Another path toward the jungle is behind you, nearer to the tower.

>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Super Saiyan 3

Senior Member

05-14-2011

Use summoner spell rally at the tower to take the aggro and attack teh tower