You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farlanz

05-14-2011

Find a minion, if possible. If it attacks you, go to the opposite respective base. If both attack you, just Summoner Teleport home.

Hagi Jes

05-14-2011

Check the rocks, maybe one of them is rammus without the spikes.

BlackChocolate

05-14-2011

Travel North!

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamm3rhand View Post
corral the minions, creating a giant swarm in the base while denying the enemy champions experience, then send a giant minion wave up mid ftw.
You corral the minions, creating a giant swarm in the base while denying the enemy champions experience, then send a giant minion wave up mid ftw.

Since there are no minions around, this fails spectacularly.

Nonetheless, you stand proud, nodding your head and smacking your lips. Like a boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EggrollGuy View Post
Find a minion, if possible. If it attacks you, go to the opposite respective base. If both attack you, just Summoner Teleport home.
Pfft, forget this. You're a summoner, and summoners got us some spells. Time to take your big bad self and teleport to...

... to....

You don't see anything to teleport to. Your line of sight reveals no minions, no towers -- zip, nada. Perhaps further up a path?

Your nausea and headache are loosening their grip, but you feel generally incomplete -- weaker, as if waking with a hangover before flexing some muscles to get back to that 100% feeling. Is this what it's like for the champions you summon? That'd explain why they always have to re-learn their abilities every single match...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudvoid View Post
Dance party @ nexus
The Nexus! In your low-ranking summoner days, you remember being assigned to summon-minions duty. Getting to the Nexus and gettin' your groove on sounds like a great idea, and a possible way home.

... Wow, Summoner's Rift feels a lot bigger when you're standing out here. There are two Nexuses -- Nexii? -- somewhere out there. Beyond your line of sight. In the fog.

Meep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagi Jes View Post
Check the rocks, maybe one of them is rammus without the spikes.
Everyone knows that Armordillos are friendly! They're just so agreeable!

You punch the rocks that help form the wall next to the bushes, since you figure Rammus is pretty tough.

None of the rocks respond. You pout, exasperated, before one last try in the form of what you hope isn't actually a mating call:

"OK?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxysprime View Post
You Awaken in Razor Hill - is that what this is based on?

I'd go North myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackChocolate View Post
Travel North!
Leaving the bushes behind, you set out toward the north with your robes still feeling heavier than usual and giving soft clinks with every step. Just as you've entered the clearing, an omnipresent voice assaults your ears.

"MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED."

Holy ****, that's way louder out here. Way louder than those clinks in your robes' pockets.

(( And yes, I loved that thread; it's a shame the original form was lost with the Blizzard forums change. I'm sure it's inspired many! ))

Experience tells you minions are coming along the paths open to you.
Another patch of tall grass is now visible along the path with shallow water.
You see the form of a tower in the near distance, more northward.

>

Janovjev

05-14-2011

i sit down in the bush for now,and do a full body check for any bite marks or other injuries.:P

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janovjev View Post
i sit down in the bush for now,and do a full body check for any bite marks or other injuries.:P
The match is starting, so you finally and wisely decide to investigate just what state you woke up in.

You start to open up your robes, quickly-so before anyone arrives to think you a pervert -- there's that clanking noise again. Reach in your pockets to discover five smooth glass beakers filled with a red, bright liquid... health potions. Five of 'em. That explains the weight.

Under your robes is the next surprise -- you're wearing an extra shirt. Wait a second. That fashionably tasteful design... it's Cloth Armor! To confirm a personal suspicion, you run your fingers along the fabric: yep, soft. You trust it still provides armor, anyway.

This combination of items, though... you weren't even planning to summon --

"WARWICK HAS BEEN SLAIN."

Your hand throbs slightly from hitting those rocks. Otherwise, you feel fine.

The two patches of tall grass are still there.
The path to the river is to the north-west, with patch of tall grass next to the shallow-water.
You see minions arriving on the paths to the north and south-west, as expected.
The bottom tower is still in the distance to the north.

>

linux11234

05-14-2011

Gangbang with nida, kata and teemo

hyliandanny

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux11234 View Post
Gangbang with nida, kata and teemo
> I don't know how to Gangbang with nida, kata and teemo.

Dracozero

05-14-2011

I take the path to the west

Faster Mustache

05-14-2011

Bump

12345612 ... 48