You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyWhale

05-14-2011

Sigh.

Caryatid

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyliandanny View Post
You've not cast any more mana-expending spells since the last summoning. Even taking Teemo's current item -- a Blasting Wand... -- would leave you capable of trying to perform one. Katarina is waiting expectantly for a response.
This sure does sound like the right thing to do.

LegiticusMaximus

05-14-2011

Summon her, and then acquire Teemo's blasting wand. Allies are essential to one's survival, and Kat's abilities could help mitigate your most glaring weakness - the long cooldown on your (my? our?) summoner spells.

EdgarAllanProse

05-14-2011

Summon Katarina.

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

I'm a minion I die to other minions and respawn after each fight.

LegiticusMaximus

05-14-2011

Cats, you can be anything you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWhale View Post
Sigh.
You sigh. It very much looks like a moment of weakness to Katarina -- way to go, now she knows she can manipulate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balderdash1000 View Post
Try summoning Katarinain her kitty kat skin. You know you want to see it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balderdash1000 View Post
oh, and if you can tear your eyes away from kat long enough, I suppose the blasting wand might be a nice thing to pick up too..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatid View Post
This sure does sound like the right thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegiticusMaximus View Post
Summon her, and then acquire Teemo's blasting wand. Allies are essential to one's survival, and Kat's abilities could help mitigate your most glaring weakness - the long cooldown on your (my? our?) summoner spells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
Summon Katarina.
She knows you'll do as she asks. You know you'll do as she asks. But you can at least save some face.

You tell her to wait.

Closing your eyes, you feel for the revival ritual's effects and easily snatch those energies involving the Blasting Wand. The item is reformed before you. Not turning to face Katarina, you reach out for the wand and rotate it around your fingers.

You sigh, again, trying to play off the first sign of weakness.

No one's fooled. Shouldn't've have moped in the first place, Mopey McMoperson.

"Fine. I'll summon you, champion."

You collect the energies around you as you would any other time you wish to summon a champion for battle. Given how often you summon a champion, it actually comes easily -- especially in the Fields of Justice.

The ritual is completed, the link established. Katarina seems to ebb for a second before re-appearing, fully healthy and re-armed. You exhale, finished, and turn to view your surroundings. Words need not be spoken anymore, which will make travel easier.

She informs you that the two center towers had been destroyed for the purple team. Only the bottom tower has been destroyed on the blue team. Her chase was actually the result of that second tower's push, and now most of the blue team is undergoing revival.

"Well, then", you silently say, "shall we?" You project a possibility of going through the last remaining purple tower and simply bearing the hits to reach the Nexus.

"Certainly, summoner. We shall." She smirks. Your chest plummets as she projects back the repeated killing of Garen, her former teammate, followed by her holding a dagger to your throat if you don't comply.

She is extremely determined in this line of thought and immediately sets off toward the top blue tower.

You are standing in the center of Summoner's Rift. Katarina is urging you to follow her to the top blue tower, where minions were at a standoff.
The bottom blue tower is destroyed. The purple team was pushing the bottom lane and defending the middle lane; you can hear them in the distance
Bushes are on either side of you to the north-west and south-east. They lead to the river.
A new blue wave is coming up the middle lane.

Inventory:
- 1 health potion
- 1 cloth armor
- 1 amplifying tome
- 1 boots
Spells used:
- Smite (on cooldown)
- Ignite (available)
- Clairvoyance (available)
- Exhaust (available)
- Ghost (available)
You are slightly below full health.

>

EdgarAllanProse

05-14-2011

Listen to Katarina and follow her to the top blue tower, if she's so threatening in manner, atleast.

Civic42

05-14-2011

i'm quite sure now that you can check who is on the enemy team and who is on your team. I recommend push 1 top tower then try to B, otherwise, you walk to nexus and try to buy items(assuming that it is possible). I recommend adding flash, clarity, and teleport.

btw: I bookmarked this.

Drukai

05-14-2011

Follow Katarina, but break off at blue golem and wait in the brush across from the Blue turret for an enemy.