Vayne vs. MF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Trumbell

05-14-2011

So yeah, I've had more than a few MF vs Vayne fights, and I have to say, despite Vayne's auto-attack out-ranging MF (seriously riot?), I don't really see where Vayne is OP. Usually in Vayne matches mid takes heavy losses then the game turns into a gankfest, but when I'm laning against her with MF, every time she jumps in with her q to try and harrass, all I have to do is make it rain and fire some shots in her face. Pound for pound, MF can simply bully vayne away from the minions, and once Vayne loses her farm, she doesn't get her sheen, doesn't get her triforce, and omg can't help her team with dps in the team fights.

Is she ulting? So what? A ranged carry doesn't have a huge health pool to make the silver bolt procs actually be devastating, my normal right-click beats the **** out of hers. She can dip and dodge and go invisible all she wants, she's not out-dps'ing me. Just don't be stupid; stand in the middle of the lane. She doesn't have a stun or disable, all she can do is end the fight by kicking you away (which she'll save to use when she's going to die).

Now actually killing her... that's another story >_>

Josh de Tonreau

05-14-2011

vayne has shorter than mf i thought, but idk i won against vayne, shes hella squishy.

Biyonick

05-14-2011

I bought Vayne, I'm a little disappointed but that's because I haven't found the OP button yet.

In any case I think her burst damage and escape was what drove the community insane with OP cries.

*edit* spell fails >.>

Rose Necrophage

05-14-2011

level 6: flash into position to smash MFs face into the wall, stunning her. then, use your ulti to buff yourself and spam your Q and right click until said MF is dead. works for me for every single champ (exept urgot.) so far : )

Alex Trumbell

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrofeelingya View Post
level 6: flash into position to smash MFs face into the wall, stunning her. then, use your ulti to buff yourself and spam your Q and right click until said MF is dead. works for me for every single champ (exept urgot.) so far : )
solution? don't stand near wall!

No doubt, she ults and MF is near a wall, MF is dead, no argument, but the point of the matter is no one is forcing you there, most especially not Vayne. MF can bully Vayne around the lane, and because of that should stay comfortably away from any potential stuns. Without that stun Vayne can't out-dps MF with her abilities up. She doesn't even use bullet time to beat her!

I want to stress how important that wall stun is to Vayne, and how, unlike Poppy, Vayne does NOT have the liberty to waddle around and bully you into that magic spot of pain. So in a sense I completely agree with you.

Josh de Tonreau

05-14-2011

all mf has to do is right click
if she ever catches u off guard with ult then even better, or an unsuspected minion wave when you're in it ult

HeartlessXiao

05-14-2011

Same with Tristana. People cry about how she replaces Tristana, but Tristana can easily outlane her. Everytime she tries her aa tumble aa combo, just jump on her when she finishes her tumble and blast her away.

Rose Necrophage

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Trumbell View Post
solution? don't stand near wall!

No doubt, she ults and MF is near a wall, MF is dead, no argument, but the point of the matter is no one is forcing you there, most especially not Vayne. MF can bully Vayne around the lane, and because of that should stay comfortably away from any potential stuns. Without that stun Vayne can't out-dps MF with her abilities up. She doesn't even use bullet time to beat her!

I want to stress how important that wall stun is to Vayne, and how, unlike Poppy, Vayne does NOT have the liberty to waddle around and bully you into that magic spot of pain. So in a sense I completely agree with you.
idk tbh, maybe ive just been playing with people that have a no solo mid sense xD

wanna try a friendly 1v1 match?

Valor And Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Vayne getting trinity,
no wonder you won.

Rose Necrophage

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkanz1337 View Post
Vayne getting trinity,
no wonder you won.
lmao that proc is good, but lategame i agree with you that trinity is a waste.