"Must have" runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonathan Kent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

What are the runes that every summoner needs? I've been thirty for a while now and was wondering what were the best runes to have, the ones used most? I have...

Armor pen reds and quints
Flat health quints
Movespeed quints
Mana Regen yellows
Armor yellows
Magic resist blues
cdr glyphs blues

I keep hearing dodge may be removed does anyone know about this? Was considering buying dodge yellows next but not sure. Maybe attack speed? Any help would be appreciated!

h0B0

05-13-2011

- time spent dead" is by far the best runes

Medusa

05-13-2011

Quints of Clarity can be quite good, they work out to about 4 Seals of Clarity per Quint. Marks/Quints of Insight as well.

Other then that your pretty much set. If they do remove the Dodge Seals i assume players would be reimbursed for the purchase.

Lumaca

05-13-2011

AS red is good for jungling, so I've heard.

I still run ARPen.

I only have Health Quints (good on anyone), ARPen Red, Armor Yellow, CDR Blue, and MRPen Red.

I prefer spending my IP on heroes (even those I don't use ever)...

DrillDrill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

MS quints check my runepage.

ReLaTiviT

05-13-2011

Really depends on your champion, I would just have 2 mains and fill out my 2 pages for those 2, something like a Tanky DPS + a ranged carry would probably be enough for any game.

Docmore

05-13-2011

Flat AP runes can be abused by some characters to gain an insane early advantage, like Teemo.

Jonathan Kent

05-13-2011

Thank you all for commenting I really appreciate it!