1 leave and ban ? lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr PoisonGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Hi

Ok. I was banned 2 day ago i think and reason was leaving. Ok.. That ban had reason and I understand it.

Now I have ban again for nothing. I left 1 game because my mother wanted something .. so I sayid SORRY to my friends on skype and went to my mother. This was first time I left game from the first ban..

Is it normal ? Is 1 game with friends on ban ? Please.. What I supposed to do ?
After I finished what my mother told me I pust reconnect and I continued in playing.

Please give me unban. Ist just first time I left game. I was really careful

Altairpwn login
Nick name : Dhakra
Server : US

Thank you very much. Please understand me

Dr PoisonGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Please help me. I wanna play with friends and I cant. It was only one leave

JebusTheMage

05-13-2011

If the time between the last ban and your last leave was short, then it's probably why you were banned.

Dragonmurderer

05-13-2011

if it was RANKED u deserve it

Dr PoisonGG

05-13-2011

No.. It wasnt ranked

Dr PoisonGG

05-14-2011

Please answer me . It was first time I left game .. I was really careful from the first ban for leave on 1d . Give me UB . Please. Thank

Madman Reborn

05-14-2011

Look, how many games did you play since your last ban and this one?

Dr PoisonGG

05-14-2011

Hmm six or seven ? It was first time I left the game from the ban I had before. I played with my friends . And 14 minutues after the game start my mother called me that she want me to look after my young sister. So I had to leave. I said sorry guys gotta go.. They : Ok , Np After I came back to pc I pushed reconnect and tried to help win my friends.

MadRob

05-14-2011

are you level 30?

if you are low level they are more strict because of people making free accounts and trolling and leaving

Madman Reborn

05-14-2011

Well, I think in this case you could make a strong case for an appeal. Send in a support ticket and explain the situation, maybe something can be done about the ban. But I don't think so. Generally the idea after your ban is to make you understand that they don't like you leaving.