Give me 1 Reason why Vayne is OP.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tale Feather

05-13-2011

E Damage is highly situational, as you have to actually wall someone to do it, and if you are, you're likely overextended in a teamfight.

E shares your normal attack range.

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

No matter how hard you nerf her all the children will still QQ. Just like they do with all the other heroes. It is best to completely ignore the community. 9 times out of 10 the community is wrong and frothing at the mouth.

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I don't think shes to far off her mark, but E doing 440 damage when it hits a wall with good scaling seems a bit high.
Possibly true. But is anyone really complaining about her E?

IS1616783f1229fb

05-13-2011

all of her skills is good not op
but all come together is very strong...
trust me you can prove everyone is OP or UP on paper wise..

her dmg output is too much with given utilities

Xozzen

05-13-2011

are you serious? Compare all phases to once champion, saying "urgot is better early and jax is better late" or something like that is no measure for anything. Tumble on a 2 sec cd is too strong, it increases her mobility and damage output by hilarious amounts.

Furry Mikochan

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MezzoforteInACan View Post
No matter how hard you nerf her all the children will still QQ. Just like they do with all the other heroes. It is best to completely ignore the community. 9 times out of 10 the community is wrong and frothing at the mouth.
Haha, yeah. Don't nerf my favorite new OP champ, RIOT!

Bletzkarn

05-13-2011

She may be Overpowered in some Areas, yet I don't think it's for the reasons that the community says it is.

Maybe her E does do too much damage, yet most of the QQ is that her Q and/or W does too much damage.

Tumble has not once helped me escape a gank.

larrylarry

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
Ranged
Shortest range of any ranged DPS out there. It is the same Range as Sion's stun, 100 range shorter than Taric's Dazzle. 50 Range Shorter than Ashe's normal attack, Vlad's Q, etc. 75 Shorter than Ryze's E.
STOP SAYING THIS. ITS BULL****.
she has LONGER range than corki, MF, Ezreal, Sivir, Teemo, TF, and Kog.
she has the FOURTH LONGEST AUTO-ATTACK RANGE AMONG CARRIES IN THE GAME.

its not short at all.
Does every ranged champ with less range than her suck because they cant auto-attack without being in range of sion stun/taric dazzle? thats what your logic says, esp since all ranged carries have basically the same base HP/armor(+/- 100 hp, 5 armor, what kills one will kill any other)

The Demon Jester

05-13-2011

She's a pubstomper, nothing more. Like AP shaco. Yeah, I said it.

Naked Weasel

05-13-2011

She is less durable then a wet tissue. Why does it matter that you can never escape her if you can 2 shot her. Nerf her dmg if you feel like it but pair that with a substantial armor hp and mr buff