Help with Tf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuuzuka

05-13-2011

Whats better Ap or As/Ad TF? I normally play him As/Ad but I've been seeing a lot of AP tf. just wanted to no whats more viable/better for a team. If AP is better what skill order and item build do you go?

ShoreOne

05-13-2011

AP TF for utility carry ftw

zxlkcf

05-13-2011

Ap tf.

Ryuuzuka

05-13-2011

So if its AP TF what is skill order and item build?

JayAce

05-13-2011

Cards first, then Q. After that completely situational. But usually R>Q=W>E.

Endgame core items should be deathcap, lichbane, hourglass, and mpen boots. The rest is situational. Usually I get Abyssal Scepter, and Rylai's. Burst damage is usually around 800, but after that initial burst, you're useless for ~2 secs.

The strategy is you split push. So you solo push top, while the rest of your team pushes bot. When a teamfight draws near keep your eye on the battle to look for the right time to port in. Position yourself so you know 100% that you will stun/Q/autoattack (lichbane proc) the carry, or squishies. I usually never initiate with my ultimate, unless during special circumstances. If you try to initiate on the enemy team with destiny, more than likely they'll back, so wait till the enemy commits to the battle.

Just so you know, I find that AD TF is completely viable too. But I prefer AP because you push a lane real fast with Q, and Red Card. Damage on tower is similar, or a little bit less than AD because your lichbane procs on towers is crazy.

Ryuuzuka

05-13-2011

Awesome thank you for that advice, ill have to try it out tonight.

A Retarded Clown

05-13-2011

tf requires a good deal of practice and knowledge of the game to play, so try out the build, but no matter how u build it'll take some time before you can own it up unless ur already pretty good at this game.