Journal of Justice: Kassadin and Malzahar found fighting again!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P1ll0wT1m3

05-12-2011

"Protect the Inhibitor" I just giggled at that. Love Karth, even is he does confuse me. =3

techk8

05-12-2011

Hmm...nothing about Rumble why he named his machine "Tristy." Dang, really wanted to hear the backstory, but oh well, gotta wait for the next issue.

Oh yeah, good read of this journal too.

Auroros Osprey

05-12-2011

someone break into the vault! i wanna see what happens

Borigrad

05-12-2011

Yay Void lore, my favorite kind of lore. Still waiting patiently for Koggies Daddy. Too bad my all void team will never work lore wise v.v....

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

My two favorite champions Kassadin and Malzahar are fighting.
Wat do?

Speedysteve

05-12-2011

Kass's daughter = Monkey King?!?!

MonCraze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I enjoyed it, as always. The vault story was actually very interesting, explaining Sage's Ring and Zonya's Ring.

I really can't wait to hear more about Kalamanda, though. The story's been on hold for too, long. I hope Riot has something big planned, again, like the Nox. vs. Ionia match.

Also, as an avid Rammus player, I hope this means we will get an interview next week!!! I'd be so happy to see that!!!

P1ll0wT1m3

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedysteve View Post
Kass's daughter = Monkey King?!?!
Kass' daughter is Tempust. I assume her abilities have to do with wither wind, or something spinning.

Panda Banana

05-12-2011

To all those who do not know,

Kassadin's daughter was kidnapped by Malzahar to be sacrfiiced into the Void. Kassadin arrived just in time but he used Riftwalk and tore the space, opening a portal into the Void. The Void sucked his daughter anyway.

His daugher was previously named Aeon, and a red has confirmed her name was changed to Tempus. (Rumors also say that she is the 'time bending melee champion / melee Zilean' that was previously leaked by Ezreal the designer).

komugit

05-12-2011

Why was Karthus even there?

1234567 ... 11