Frag Sound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crys1sw0w

08-28-2009

Everything is perfect nice job guys keep on with it....... In this post i would like to write about the "frag sound" (Killing sound) in League of Legends. Pls make some changes about that, cos when i am playing i dont even notice who is on killing spree etc etc.... Like in dota the sound is rly good when i hear "MOOOOONSTER KILLLL" how to say it gets my attention and see what is going on... The voice here is rly "ugly" :P
TY 4 supporting

Stef

08-28-2009

I agree, the current sound is to annoying, made me play without any sound

nightmoth

08-29-2009

The frag sounds indeed can use more improvement. I would even go as far as to say it brought down the overall feel of the game. With comparison to dota, the shouts of 'Triple kill!!' and 'MoMoMomonster kill' had so much more of an impact.

The frag sounds LoL used: a monotonous 'owned' and a flat, expressionless 'beyond godlike' doesn't have the same impact and lustre that a well-defined game like this should have. Please work on them.

Thanks for posting this. I would have posted this also if you hadn't already done so.

Alejo

08-29-2009

dunno guyz, im kinda starting to like the guy moaning *sarcasm*

also questions to the devs, do you really think about people not liking this guy moaning?

nightmoth

08-29-2009

on a side note, a laugh would also be good once a champion is killed by a turrent or creeps.

Perhaps something like that could also be incorporated in the beyond godlike killing streaks as well. A maniacal laughter maybe?

To punish feeders, there should also be something to put them down, once they die like 3 times in a row. Something like a emotional cry of 'I want my mommy..' or a simple exclamation of ' BOY, YOU SUCK'.

Work on them riot!

AlRokerSurprise

09-04-2009

whoops saw that the announcer is just a temporary thing

Cantor

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmoth View Post
on a side note, a laugh would also be good once a champion is killed by a turrent or creeps.

Perhaps something like that could also be incorporated in the beyond godlike killing streaks as well. A maniacal laughter maybe?

To punish feeders, there should also be something to put them down, once they die like 3 times in a row. Something like a emotional cry of 'I want my mommy..' or a simple exclamation of ' BOY, YOU SUCK'.

Work on them riot!
I guess some people just don't remember what it's like to learn a game like this. Discouraging new players helps no one! The game needs encouragement for new players to get better, not discouragement to drive them away. More players means Riot can afford to add more content, and means that there will be more support for "noob games" so they won't bother more experienced team members. (Also, consider the kind of content Riot is intending to sell, cosmetic improvements/customizations, which mainly appeal to a more casual crowd. Keep casual players encouraged in their own games so that the game is able to grow to support the wants of the hardcore players.)