How about a server switch system EU-->US / US-->EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigin

05-21-2011

I would very much appreciate this kind of tool, a transfer service for RP or something. I've played on NA for quite some time now and purchased a lot of RP, so being able to transfer to EU to play with my irl friends would be huge. Seeing as how I have a couple of friends on NA that want to be able to transfer aswell. I know I got a reply from a Riot employee tho saying that in the future there would be something like this, I just wonder when...

darkprefix

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigin View Post
I would very much appreciate this kind of tool, a transfer service for RP or something. I've played on NA for quite some time now and purchased a lot of RP, so being able to transfer to EU to play with my irl friends would be huge. Seeing as how I have a couple of friends on NA that want to be able to transfer aswell. I know I got a reply from a Riot employee tho saying that in the future there would be something like this, I just wonder when...
this.

Orphan Harvest

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Is it wrong that I am reading everyone of these posts with a thick, German accent? It just feel right that way! ^_^

PowerOfTwo

05-21-2011

soon™

GiGoLoW

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeeZy View Post
Is it wrong that I am reading everyone of these posts with a thick, German accent? It just feel right that way! ^_^
thats it, you caught us

CyberBoa

05-22-2011

Push this thread . I like the Idea US transfer to Eu.

GiGoLoW

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBoa View Post
Push this thread . I like the Idea US transfer to Eu.
hell yes.

Monstercorp

05-22-2011

I'd appreciate if we could get some kind of date when this feature will be released instead of just a "soon" > I'm getting pretty tierd at the lag lately on the US servers, 1-2 months ago i had no problems with lag at all.

Sometimes when i move the character just stands there for about 5-15 secounds so its quite annoying.

Monstercorp

05-22-2011

Sorry, This was a double post don't know how to remove it..

Gigin

05-22-2011

I think this kind of service would put a happy face on a lot of us summoners out there while earing riot quite a lot of dough