Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How about a server switch system EU-->US / US-->EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigin

05-21-2011

I would very much appreciate this kind of tool, a transfer service for RP or something. I've played on NA for quite some time now and purchased a lot of RP, so being able to transfer to EU to play with my irl friends would be huge. Seeing as how I have a couple of friends on NA that want to be able to transfer aswell. I know I got a reply from a Riot employee tho saying that in the future there would be something like this, I just wonder when...

darkprefix

05-21-2011

Quote:
Gigin:
I would very much appreciate this kind of tool, a transfer service for RP or something. I've played on NA for quite some time now and purchased a lot of RP, so being able to transfer to EU to play with my irl friends would be huge. Seeing as how I have a couple of friends on NA that want to be able to transfer aswell. I know I got a reply from a Riot employee tho saying that in the future there would be something like this, I just wonder when...

this.

Orphan Harvest

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Is it wrong that I am reading everyone of these posts with a thick, German accent? It just feel right that way! ^_^

PowerOfTwo

05-21-2011

soon™

GiGoLoW

05-22-2011

Quote:
iBeeZy:
Is it wrong that I am reading everyone of these posts with a thick, German accent? It just feel right that way! ^_^

thats it, you caught us

CyberBoa

05-22-2011

Push this thread . I like the Idea US transfer to Eu.

GiGoLoW

05-22-2011

Quote:
CyberBoa:
Push this thread . I like the Idea US transfer to Eu.

hell yes.

Monstercorp

05-22-2011

I'd appreciate if we could get some kind of date when this feature will be released instead of just a "soon" > I'm getting pretty tierd at the lag lately on the US servers, 1-2 months ago i had no problems with lag at all.

Sometimes when i move the character just stands there for about 5-15 secounds so its quite annoying.

Monstercorp

05-22-2011

Sorry, This was a double post don't know how to remove it..

Gigin

05-22-2011

I think this kind of service would put a happy face on a lot of us summoners out there while earing riot quite a lot of dough