How about a server switch system EU-->US / US-->EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkprefix

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBoa View Post
Still hoping Riot will give us some more infos about the transfer .
yup, same here...

GiGoLoW

06-16-2011

no transfer options due to support... so we need to wait and hope its coming soon.

Squidshooter

06-16-2011

Im really looking forward to this event:P

darkprefix

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidshooter View Post
Im really looking forward to this event:P
so do I

Monstercorp

06-18-2011

bump

Pickle in a Bag

06-19-2011

-bump- lol.

cineva3

06-20-2011

Sorry friends for my mistake! I didn't see the predictable... v4 had no bugs, but after every update from riots, to league of legends, the files change... and so I would had to make a new version everytime lol updates... But now, I made v4.0.0.6 that will last until League of Legends's lol_air_client releases version 0.0.0.60 , I think it will last a month or so... if you downloaded the Server Switcher and you have problems, contact me on email: silviuvlad93@yahoo.com

SilviuVlad's League of Legends Server Switcher v4.0.0.6 is finnaly here!

lolSS v4.0.0.6 is the updated version of server switcher that now works with the new patcher from riot...
The download link: http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html

Avoid adwares, malwares, crapwares... there are alot of people trying to make you download viruses... The only version of Server Switcher that you can trust is from silviuvlad.webs.com others may be scams! As you used version 1, 2 or 3.0 you have seen that it works perfectly without any bugs, if there are bugs tho, you can report them to http://silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ .
This is also free, so don't go to links that say "here is a free tool" it might be a scam...

All you have to do is:
(from readme.txt)
Copy the files (e2n.exe, n2e.exe, server switcher.exe) to league of legends directory, where lol.launcher.exe is located...
Ex: "C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends\"

Make a shortcut to Server Switcher.exe and put it on desktop, everytime you want to play League of legends, use that shortcut...
If you enter that shortcut (or directly the server switcher.exe from lol folder) you'll see 2 flags, European Union flag and United States of America Flag... click the flag of which server you wish to join!

PS: I am sorry I didn't posted that version 3.0 won't work with the new patcher, I was busy, and since not many supported me by donating, I had to work on my free time... I know many of you curse me because of v3.0 not working with the new patcher, again SORRY, now v4.0.0.6 is out, and it works with the new patcher, if riots will modify the game again I will have to make a v5... so support is needed thank you!

Enjoy!
(excuse my grammar, I am a German programmer)

(PS: there is no way to play on both servers with the same account, with same ip points, runes and champs, you can play on both servers tho with same account and password, if you have the same account and password on both servers)

darkprefix

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineva3 View Post
Sorry friends for my mistake! I didn't see the predictable... v4 had no bugs, but after every update from riots, to league of legends, the files change... and so I would had to make a new version everytime lol updates... But now, I made v4.0.0.6 that will last until League of Legends's lol_air_client releases version 0.0.0.60 , I think it will last a month or so... if you downloaded the Server Switcher and you have problems, contact me on email: silviuvlad93@yahoo.com

SilviuVlad's League of Legends Server Switcher v4.0.0.6 is finnaly here!

lolSS v4.0.0.6 is the updated version of server switcher that now works with the new patcher from riot...
The download link: http://silviuvlad.webs.com/download.html

Avoid adwares, malwares, crapwares... there are alot of people trying to make you download viruses... The only version of Server Switcher that you can trust is from silviuvlad.webs.com others may be scams! As you used version 1, 2 or 3.0 you have seen that it works perfectly without any bugs, if there are bugs tho, you can report them to http://silviuvlad.webs.com/apps/guestbook/ .
This is also free, so don't go to links that say "here is a free tool" it might be a scam...

All you have to do is:
(from readme.txt)
Copy the files (e2n.exe, n2e.exe, server switcher.exe) to league of legends directory, where lol.launcher.exe is located...
Ex: "C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends\"

Make a shortcut to Server Switcher.exe and put it on desktop, everytime you want to play League of legends, use that shortcut...
If you enter that shortcut (or directly the server switcher.exe from lol folder) you'll see 2 flags, European Union flag and United States of America Flag... click the flag of which server you wish to join!

PS: I am sorry I didn't posted that version 3.0 won't work with the new patcher, I was busy, and since not many supported me by donating, I had to work on my free time... I know many of you curse me because of v3.0 not working with the new patcher, again SORRY, now v4.0.0.6 is out, and it works with the new patcher, if riots will modify the game again I will have to make a v5... so support is needed thank you!

Enjoy!
(excuse my grammar, I am a German programmer)

(PS: there is no way to play on both servers with the same account, with same ip points, runes and champs, you can play on both servers tho with same account and password, if you have the same account and password on both servers)
great... however this is not what the thread is about.

GiGoLoW

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkprefix View Post
great... however this is not what the thread is about.
indeed -_-

Fabiato

06-20-2011

i really wann get my account on EU im from Germany playing since the Beta and now i wanna switch to EU many Friends are their created their a new account but i spend so much RP in my US account i cant create a new one on EU it will break my heart.. and i also spent so much time in my US account.. I will even pay a high moneyprice for it so Riot look at this Thread and all the others and calculate that this feature will give you much money..

now Fnatic wins and spend some money to riot that they will work harder on it