rolling a dice in champion selection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catkicker

11-17-2013

hi! i think that we can add a dice rollig function in normal and solo queue so if players have any conflict with which lanes they are going or which roles they are playing, there is an official way to solve the problem

Buff0815

11-17-2013

You need to accurately describe what you want to implement. Just saying you want a dice rolling function doesn't clearly communicate what you want. How would you implement this function? How would the program know who is competing for a lane? If a person who is rolling a die only sees their die, how would any of the other players know if they're lying.

catkicker

11-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff0815 View Post
You need to accurately describe what you want to implement. Just saying you want a dice rolling function doesn't clearly communicate what you want. How would you implement this function? How would the program know who is competing for a lane? If a person who is rolling a die only sees their die, how would any of the other players know if they're lying.
what i meant is the exactly same thing WOW has. like /roll. this could solve a lot of problems not just role picking.

Solrock

11-19-2013

I like the idea, but even if x person gets a lower number then y person, it doesn't stop them from autolocking in the champion and going to the lane. I think with the new queue setup, it's going to eliminate these kinds of problems. *fingers crossed*