Server Status: Undefined?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWonderful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Hey there,

I'm having this problem lately in which whenever I try to play League of Legends, it won't let me as the server status would be "undefined." At first, I thought this was just because of how it was still patching but when I click on the "Check Server Status," it says it's open.

I don't get a q-holder or anything, I just see "Server Status: Undefined" and I can't get to the log in page.

Is anyone else having this problem?
And does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks so much!!

MaJor2011

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

have u checked ur internet connection ?

iWonderful

05-12-2011

My internet is up and everything, especially how I posted this kind of proved it but yes. . . My internet connection is up and running.
I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the game currently.

Arkard

Wrenchman

05-12-2011

Could you post the contents of your locale.cfg file found in your League of Legends\RADS\system folder?

Also, make sure that if you have any firewalls or antivirus software running, that you have disabled them or configured them so that they have exceptions made for League of Legends.

Manuj

05-18-2011

same thing happened to me, its really annoying tbh because it was really sudden, it has been working great all day and suddenly session closed and cant go back in

Juicy Juuce

05-18-2011

same thing is happening to me.

RelapseGreed

05-18-2011

Same exact thing happened to me, server status first says Unavailable and then says undefined

SpyderNinja

05-18-2011

Same this just happened to me, i was about to enter a game, then it froze. Okay, i restart LoL and the server status is unavailable then goes to undefined.

My internet is working fine, and i have already used the repair tool

darksirknight

05-18-2011

Reinstalling will not fix it. though the server status online appears to be up, if you leave your launcher open long enough it will say "undefined" server status. Sorry guys, free game = wait for fixes.

TSM Justice

05-18-2011

they should fix this..same happening to me

i would suggest waiting... always work