[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Karma+eve is great. Mantra shield right when eve stuns for extra burst for a faster and cleaner kill, more survivability for a squishy champ, and when they do break the shield, eve will kill them and heal what damage they did through it.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

Add Orianna + Rammus. There is a match made in heaven.

Soulseeker78

06-04-2011

Orianna + Nunu ulti's together = Inescapable death.

Sion + Blitzcrank. Blitz pull then Sion stun = Kill/Assist for both.

q12w23e34

07-03-2011

Lee Sin + anyone with a jump to target spell(preferably with another form of cc though)

They jump to enemy you jump to them then you cripple and save ur strike to get the kill

Or someone with a blink so you can double the range because you could go to them but before you reach them they blink maybe over wall and you go to them

I have done that once against an enemy using flash cause he flashed out of range of activate right after I did it

Negoveioo

07-03-2011

Anivia and taric. profit! taric stuns,anivia lands her stun,and needle them. epic harassing.

Tyroie

07-03-2011

OP - I love how you started off with, "Synergy is about mixing two different things that make each other awesome, not mixing the same thing over and over." Then went with the Alistar + Poppy combo, and suggested they each use their knockbacks, then each use their stuns, then each use their tower-tanking ultimates.

That said, it was still a good post!

weaponsmonkey

07-03-2011

Blitz and ap Shanco is a pretty fun and nasty combo in lane. Shanco places many Jitb's Blitz land pull and they just die. Works late game as well if you have people who just dont learn and keep comeing close to blitz for the pull. very fun early game and you can zone them out of grab range of any bush

BarbeqdBrwniez

07-03-2011

Taric + Alistar = stun knockup AOE knockback whackwhackwhackwhack and infinite heals.

Sion/Taric
Sion/Alistar
Sion/Panth
Panth/Taric
Panth/Alistar These all do the same thing, tons of damage and CC.

The absolute best lane ever that my friend and I do though, is Blitzcrank + Alistar, when I land the grab as Blitz, the enemy DIES, almost always. Grab/Knockup + Knockup + Knockback. If I can get the into turret range the turret gets 3-6 hits on them. It's amazing.

FaerellG

07-03-2011

Recent combo I've been loving: Sivir + partner with a stun/root.

Sivir's BB is the single hardest hitting nuke at early-mid game. The problem is landing it. If you have a partner with a stun/root, then it's basically free damage.

At levels 3 and 5, the combo easily takes out 1/2 or more of an opposing champion's HP. Once they see that, you can zone the **** out of them and free farm.

LyraOrpheo

07-03-2011

Janna and Sion is OP double shield lane, its like Morderkaiser from before nerf where he could keep his shield full all the time and you could just not touch him