[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StealthyGunnar

05-27-2013

Taric and Moakai duo bot lane.

Level 2 kills all day: Moakai Sapling > Moakai Root> Maokai Auto Attack + Taric Stun > Taric Shatter > Maokai Auto Attack + Taric Auto Attack.

My friend and I ran this almost every day and won our lane >90% of the time.

Chaoswarlord3

06-18-2014

Kat + Morg

Morg puts up black shield while Kat is channeling ult, block most cc that would stop ult.

spartanfoks

07-01-2014

I am quite fond of Jayce + Vi. Their early damage and harass makes for one hell of a mean combo.

Starting from square one, You and your buddy are waiting in the bush. Jayce is waiting with his first strike in cannon stance to shred their armor, while Vi is priming her Q up for the double damage. Vi charges is, with Jayce firing his shockblast combo. Vi has used both of her E's, her W having shredded even more armor from the target. Jayce switches stances, and charges in with his Q, slowing the target, and immediately following up with the first strike in hammer stance. This wicked little damage fest also, is not bound to a single target. The majority of the damage dealt is AoE, Vi's Q, and Jayce's QE, and his Hammer Q as well. Not to mention the slows, make for an easy knockback with Jayce's E, either forcing the opponent to flash away, or they are doomed to death. It's pretty fun.

You Mod Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2014

Zilean and Alistar/Syndra.

Zilean time bombs a minion and Syndra picks it up with her W and throws it like a grenade.. (timing this well will make your enemies hate you. Same with Alistar, he just W's the minion with the bomb into them..

You Mod Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2014

Vladimir Ult plus Karthus ult!