[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuDannah

10-13-2012

Honestly guys synergy isnt having to guys that can stun lock a charracter thats just bull **** those 'OH SION BLITZ GRAB AND STUN! EPIC MAAAAAAN!' no u got to be creative if its a 2 on 1 synergy then its no use cause almost any 2 can take down one character

BuDannah

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinPhoenix View Post
Does anyone know of good synergy for the following characters: Master Yi, Annie, Talon, Darius, Warwick, Sejauni, Ezreal, Graves, Jax, Sirvir, Soraka, Kayle
MY favorite synergy involves sejuani i usually main sejuani while my friend plays shyvanna amazing aoe damage and infinite slow plus 2 ccs Crazy crowd control other than resilient thats 2 ganking supporting tanks with imba aoe!

NamelessFish

10-13-2012

Tricks of mine? none, BUT i dream of oneday partnering with a smexy Yorick while using Heim, and seeing how fast we can break every single turret

type1Rush

11-06-2012

Necro'ed fr good information

vortical42

11-06-2012

I'm sure its been said, but Nunu + anyone with a large Aoe stun, especially amumu and Viegar. Nothing I love more than popping event horizon on people trying to run from Nunu's Ult. "No! You will stay inside that blizzard and you will ENJOY it" }

Cpt Koons

11-06-2012

For teamfights darius + katarina can be pretty broken. His ult and her passive together have a rediculous damage potential.

Combo that with someone with a strong aoe ult (nunu/mumu/galio) or rediculious engage (blitz/ali/malph) and both champs can mop up fast.

ryzeonline

11-07-2012

Love this, love this, love this.

And you can go so much deeper if you want -- for example Team Synergy, Playstyle Synergy, or Communication Synergy

Raze and Raise

02-03-2013

New champions out, lets see if u guys got anything else >: )

southprince

Recruiter

05-27-2013

idk if its already posted but,
morg and kayle (going with the fact that they share everything i.e. kills and minions to an extent)
zil and yorick (really amazing yorick pops ghouls which target champs then zil bombs the ghouls and presto! rather long range harrass)
mao and zyra (this worked out a couple of times mainly just for bush control without face checking)

Blitztrooper

05-27-2013

Blitzcrank with Vayne.

Pull + Pin = Dead ADC