[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NICK WEDGE

09-29-2011

Blitz / Ali is too funny. You can nearly get them from their tower to your tower making for a very strong presence. I just finished a Poppy / Vayne game. I played Poppy but used clairvoyance while he used exhaust and I would CV their brush, Flash in if needed, and we'd get the double pin which equaled a kill every single time. So legit!

Raze and Raise

10-04-2011

Bump, cuz i love this **** to much.

Guntermench

10-18-2011

I LoL'd.

zombiehacker123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2011

sona and akali sona and her ult+akali and her ult=massive damage

Robotasaurusgeth

10-18-2011

Add Morgana to that amumu/fid ult, I swear the enemy team will rage up, down, and all around

Zeros

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valitrix View Post
Anivia's Frostbite does double damage when enemy is chilled
Ashe's Frost Shot + Nunu's Ice Blast chills
gg don't even need flash frost
yeah she has to be the one who puts on the chill, chill and slow are 2 different things....

Zeros

04-18-2012

YUMMY Hecarim+Anivia, super speed champ with a champ that slows you to oblivion, perfect mid and jungle combo

Oxidieus

04-18-2012

Ok...then sht got real...

We need to make this thread story time! Duh

Jarvan is jungling...enemy warwick smite stole his blue at beginning due to poor protection from team. So this Jarvan is under levelled..under farmed and therefore focused. His top champ is a mean farming cho gath...a very quick witted summoner. Cho is facing a Vladimir being played by a pro. This pro is dyrus. And this story acutally happened... Synergy POOPING on Dyrus.

Cho fake home ports...and runs to back bush...circles around....Vlad is pushing and clearing so he can back....Jarvan has jus gotten ult....steals their golems and comes to harass Vlad

Vlad has it warded...sees Jarvan and laughs....he knows jarvan is under levelled and cannot 1v1 him...Jarvan knos he has Cho and has to survive....all Vlads abilities are off cooldown...then sht hits the fan spraying Vlad

Cho in bush...Jarvan flags vlad after getting Q'd by vlad..pops vlad..pops arena....Cho drop his rumbling ground outside of jarvans ult towards vlads tower...Vlad sees Cho..flashes out of Jarvans arena onto the ground and BOOM he is popped up into air...Dyrus thinking "dont worry i hav my dissappearing bs" but no Cho drops a scream on him to silence...wasted flash..ignited and dead

Vlad (Dyrus) - says in game chat "hue hue that was dirty but i liked it"

Talk about some synergy ---> synergy also include synergy against your opponent aka Counters

Oxidieus

04-19-2012

/bump

VanityFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

i play alot of dual que as kat with a lee sin jungler, shumpo and his Q jump thingy opens up alot of fun mobile plays