[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warworship

08-23-2011

I think the best combo I have done was Jarvan/Ori I tossed my ball on jarvan to shield and he ulted on a group of 5 enemies trapped all of them and their blinks were down then I use slow ult and attack to get further and shield my self for a penta kill while jarvan was swooping them up in the air. Worked f'ing great ^ ^

xxxCH1D0R1xxx

08-23-2011

My brother and I run Jarvan+Pantheon. I probably don't have to explain how that synergizes.

Raze and Raise

09-08-2011

Played vs a taric soin today. Hair was pulled, teeth was grinded...

Raze and Raise

09-16-2011

bumping for fun, LETS SEE WHAT U GOT

RabidChocobo

09-16-2011

Good read

Beaumains

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Don't believe this works. I think Anivia's FrostBite double damage can only be triggered by her own special kind of "chilling", rather than the "slowing/frosting" effect that other items/heroes have.
Actually, Anivia procs any frosted enemy - even if it's from a Brand w/ Rylai's. Last I checked anyway.

Beaumains

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Anivia (AP Carry) + Poppy (Tanky DPS) + Vayne (AD Carry/Assassin).. Hmm.. What would a good Tank and Support be for this team?
If Anivia can get a wall behind 3 of them, Vayne, Poppy, & Alistar can line 'em up & knock 'em down.

Rajneeshius

09-21-2011

Anivia and Jarvan. Engage them in the jungle, Jarvan Ults, setting Anivia up to never miss with her combo. As Cataclysm goes down, the enemy team is naturally going to run away. Anivia walls their escape route off as Jarvan knocks up the enemy. Dead.

Anivia, Morgana, Singed.
Singed flings an enemy back into chain CC. Dead. No further explanation is necessary.

Nikalia

09-22-2011

TEEMO & BLITZ!!!!

Last night I too encountered amazing synergy........ my boyfriend and I tried 2 of the free to play champs this week, Teemo and Blitz for our first times. Let me tell you..... easiest way to lane EVAR.

I, as Blitz, hide in the bush, with my rocket grip ready and waiting. Teemo has laid mushrooms in the bushes on both sides. Teemo goes camo out in the open while watching/waiting for the enemies to come closer to our side of the river to get their creep xp......then when they think they are comfortable and safe -WAM- i snag them with grip from the bush, pulling them onto the mushroom teemo left. Once you are level 2 you then use your tossem up / dmg ability ...with Teemo pew pewing too....and GG.

4 games in a row our synergy caused the other teams to surrender almost immediately at the 20min mark.

Smuglator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

jarvan + talon

jarvan's spear shread armor, so talon does more dmg

jarvan's standard helps talon survive

jarvan's slow activates talon's passive to deal EVEN more dmg

and if jarvan closes cataclysm with talon outside, talon can blink in with cutthroat. (or talon can get out to an enemy minion or champ and run away if thats whats needed)