Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raze and Raise

08-17-2011

I found that taric and cait was a nasty combot. They land on a snare, stun, snare them again, Where did they go???

Flawliss

08-17-2011

Akali and shen work REALLY REALLY well

alistar and fiddle is a sick combo, ali pulvers, fiddle fears and drains, ali headbutts target closer to fiddle allowing em to get a full drain off its epic

kentuckychicken

08-17-2011

The one I fear the most at this day is the Kataric combo.

vr10

08-17-2011

I've had lots of success with a j4 lux lane you can burst down any squishy and jar van can save lux if they try to get her with his eq combo.

Raze and Raise

08-18-2011

Quote:
vr10:
I've had lots of success with a j4 lux lane you can burst down any squishy and jar van can save lux if they try to get her with his eq combo.

if u liked that u should try cait and lux, kinda like cait and taric, but WAY more pew pew.

those lanes are only good at trolling though, which is perfectly fine with me.

NicoTan

08-18-2011

blitz + ali

GG

Albinododobird

08-18-2011

Nunu and morgana, since morgana can black shield nunu for his ult, along with trap people on it.
Also katarina and morgana for the black shield.

Tardacus

08-18-2011

Quote:
SlimJimm13:
Blitz-erdinger. Epic turret trap. =D

Blitz CC's> Heimy CC's> double turrets shred their health. With a good gaurdian, Heimy can out dps anyone. =)

Yes!!! This is a wonderful team.

I had this work to great success one game, we had one of their players down a few levels for most of the match. Just don't have my fate from the next game, though, I found myself with an idiot Blitz who refused to pull to the turret-in-the-bush-trap, and instead called me a nooberdinger while running off to 2v1 to his faily death.

Also, any range-stun + assassin (Taric/Sion, Xin/Akali)

G0RDO

08-18-2011

Sweet guide, glad that i read it!

Magick Wizard

08-18-2011

Me and a buddy did duo que ranked and won 10 games in a row.

Kennen+Sona. We could take their whole team at times... With Kennen harassing, the team really has to just overwhelm you.

Kennen ults, lighting rush, W. Everyone is stunned.

When they get unstunned, Sona ults. Allowing Kennens lighting rush and W to be off cd.

Tis murder.