Best Caitlyn build with the new patches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TempName5464689

3 Weeks Ago

Silver 1 checking in. I know that building items on players is pretty situational, but I'm talking about core items. Usually I would go dorans blade and a pot, then when I went back I'd build whatever would get me the bloodthirster and greaves as fast as possible. Now, usually on my first back, I get a vampiric scepter for sustain and then build straight into ie and boots. After those are completed, I get Phantom Dancer. After that's completed I go for BOTRK. ALL IN THIS ORDER. After those core items, I build the rest based on the situation (last whisper, guardian angel, maw of malmortius, etc.). On multiple occasions I've been told that I'm building wrong. Does the way I build need modifications? Is my purchase order messed up or is everything I'm doing pretty much correct? Thanks.

GuiltDragon

3 Weeks Ago

You want to for as a third item most of the time.
Vs Hp stacking/tank composition: IE>Bork>LW>PD/SS
Vs Assassin/Bruiser composition: IE>PD/SS>LW>Bork

A lot of people don't know that Bork is better than Bt in almost every situation so you may get some hate for picking Bork over it. Especially in silver

Toge

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltDragon View Post
You want to for as a third item most of the time.
Vs Hp stacking/tank composition: IE>Bork>LW>PD/SS
Vs Assassin/Bruiser composition: IE>PD/SS>LW>Bork

A lot of people don't know that Bork is better than Bt in almost every situation so you may get some hate for picking Bork over it. Especially in silver
its really only good on champs like Vayne or maybe Jinx/Trist with their Q