NESL Match of the Week #7

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESL NightRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Very cool.

JadenTheBroker

The Council

05-11-2011

Going to be fun to watch!

FrostedBork

05-11-2011

Ready to see backdoor Udyr. Zeal with zerker greaves was a truely intuitive build for that match... still reliving it

Amamiya Yuuhi

05-12-2011

Im confused, didn't CLG lose their first 2 games?
And why aren't EU teams listed?
Were there 2 tournaments at the same time?

ESL Mythic

05-12-2011

Can't Wait.

paShadoWn

05-12-2011

Something i knew from very start of LoL - what you 30 thousands call "logic" is more precisely defined as "erratic mix of superstitions, stupidity, insanity and hesitation". The very thing Darth Traya once named "imbeciles and fools".

CLG cannot be defeated by the likes of you unless you somehow manage to corrupt it for the full tournament duration. I would watch such a successful attempt with great interest.

RoX0RzJO0rBoXOrZ

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamiya Yuuhi View Post
Im confused, didn't CLG lose their first 2 games?
And why aren't EU teams listed?
Were there 2 tournaments at the same time?
Yes there are, you're confused with the EMS.

Dont blame you though, ESL website is impossible to navigate its like the bermuda triangle of the interwebz.

For EMS groupstage stats: http://www.esl.eu/eu/ems/season8/lol/groupstage/ (not NESL).

hungryhippos1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

ya, i wish that WHALE Would be doing better, they always have sweet team setups lol

DemolitionDean

05-12-2011

What about the EU teams? how does this work anyways. I thought SK Gaming was dominating this tournament and CLG had more than one loss for sure...

DemolitionDean

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoX0RzJO0rBoXOrZ View Post
Yes there are, you're confused with the EMS.

Dont blame you though, ESL website is impossible to navigate its like the bermuda triangle of the interwebz.

For EMS groupstage stats: http://www.esl.eu/eu/ems/season8/lol/groupstage/ (not NESL).
Thanks but i'm a little confused still... Which of these tournaments puts a team at Dreamhack? are they both pre-tournaments to a final tournament at dreamhack?I just thought dreamhack was the final round of the ONE big international tournament going on, now I'm just really confused about the competitive scene in general AND the ESL website can just go die in a fire.

1234567 ... 9