What kind of content do you want to see?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjax

05-17-2011

I'd like to see some replays. Doesn't have to be an in game system, but just capture the live tournament streams and commentary and out it up on a you-tube channel.

Mechanima

05-18-2011

replays / spectator mode.

ability to kick an afk player from champion select and have a new player join in with champ select timer reset or extended.

ability to create an official team/clan/whatever that the game, client and website recognizes.

nGui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-19-2011

I wanna have masteries pages ... Like rune pages ...

Like wow talents 1/2/3 so you can active then when you wanna

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

As far as this forum, what I would like to see is featuring the better guides out there, especially the video guides. There are a couple of TreeEskimo vids, for instance, where he really goes into minion wave control. After that vid, I shot up 100 elo. Now, I quite easily get a lane-phase kill or two on anyone who doesn't know how to control a wave.

TheOddOne has some good stuff on counterjungling, which he's shown to be a huge part of competitive play. Featuring his stuff and even maybe rewarding him for expanding it would be great.

Tripc0de

05-20-2011

spectator view and replays also, better commentators

Eppa

05-25-2011

How about revealing Masteries/Runes in loading screen. There is no good reason why you should be blind on what they are using.

Glee4Life

05-30-2011

I totally agree with the spectator/replay setup, but you have to realize that SC2 has some of the most beastly servers on earth supporting it, the way this game currently runs (Admittedly better this week than last, i hope for the best) I just dont know if one match would support 20+ people. But Im totally in love with the idea. It gets old playing ARAM games one at a time while me or my roomie shoulder watches

Arzenio

05-30-2011

If you could bring up a page like the WoW armory page i would stare at it 2 hours a day between games xD