What kind of content do you want to see?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nGui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-12-2011

i wanna see this :

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=728912

please read the ideas on threat ... not just on inicial post ...

Ashton Mylkos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I'd like to see more maps and maybe more game modes. A massive multiplayer battle royale for example, or a looping map with multiple teams with nexuses that can be attacked from all sides. I know how hard maps are to design, balance, and create, but different game modes wouldn't be as difficult would it?

Mıcro User

05-12-2011

You guys are good at making games, but why is there no spectating mode? It would be so awesome being able to watch pro players or my friends

sehakoziel

05-12-2011

An updated blacklist showing every player that has ever been banned from ranked play.

Niitz

05-12-2011

- Observer/Replay

- Good competitive Schedule with dates/links for stream

Astral Yorae

05-12-2011

Hello Rinoa.
What about a official complaints/suggestions section?
Many, and I say MANY posts are usually about complaints/qqs/suggestions/andothers. Putting all of them in a specific section would clean up, and A LOT, the forums.

Could be something like:
Feedback
-Puplic Complaints
--Champions* (skills beings unbalanced, "OPs" and all champiosn complaints here)
--Matchmaking (unbalanced matchs, too people dodging too much, waiting too long and so on)
--Gameplay (too many leavers, afks, "elo hell" and so on)
--Misc (what don't fit the others above)

*= could reserve the "champiom feedback" to be used when discussing and gathering suggestions on things already on "to do list"

EDIT: maybe some moderators to put posts in the respective places.

Cemetary

05-13-2011

No more free champs in Ranked or make it so someone has to have played at least 10 games (as a rough figure) with a champ for them to be available to play in ranked.

Like a lot of people are saying replays would be great!

Perhaps you could add a tournaments tab to your LOL homepage when people can see what official tournys are going on and who is involved.

Abortionproject

05-13-2011

Properly balanced match making for solo queue players.

Reepo

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Hey everyone, I am really hoping to see the competitive discussion forums become more active and become a more official source for the LoL community to come over and find discussions revolving around tournaments, streams, top teams and general competitive strategy. I'd like to see this instead of scattered threads in general discussion.

What are some things you would like to see in terms of content? Do you want to see official threads created during match streams? What else?
Hey Riona,

Thank you so much for asking about this. Now just to clarify, do you want us to tell you what we were hoping for for the in-game and client experience, or just for the forums?

For the forums I guess something that would be nice is a tournament/clan match-up calendar. If you are feeling extra nice maybe even update it with links to places we can watch streams of the games.

Another thing that I personally think would be cool is maybe an official tier list. It would be cool to see Riot's opinion on who is a more powerful and viable option for ranked games, especially since I know you try to keep the game balanced at all levels of play in general. It would be cool to see what you guys think about champions at higher level play. This would be a pain to update every patch, but it is really just an idea.

If we are talking about the in-game and client stuff i will make a new post in the thread

You guys are awesome, thanks for doing everything!

Reed

Abortionproject

05-14-2011

A way to alphabetize my ignore list so I can check my teammates and skip games with people who feed or leave.