Caitlyn or Vayne: who wins in a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benis Brunski

05-11-2011

Going to have enough points for one or the other, but not sure what would be more useful in a normal game? Any thoughts?

CheeseBurguer

05-11-2011

Get Lee Sin so that you can counter those 2 anoying champions.Btter wait a while because they are very popular at the momment

Doflamingo51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

Cait is free this week so test here out. Wait until Vayne is free try her out then make your pick.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

I'd say Cait is more generally useful. Her early game ranged harass is strong, combined with long range for easy farming + extra harass. Her traps can prevent ganks in lane and help a lot in zoning during turret pre-fights.

However - I feel that Vayne is much more interactive and enjoyable to play. It's kinda funny since she only has 2 moves, but the interactions between my Vayne and opposing champs is pretty diverse.

Ramoth

05-11-2011

Cait.

Vayne is too dependent on early game kills. Cait can just farm. and if she happens to get the kills.. it hurts that much more.

atrumpec

05-11-2011

cait wins hands down

SupremeDeity

05-11-2011

Get Vayne. I feel the urge to queue dodge when I see a Cait.

Keelay Kiwi Kyky

05-11-2011

It's funny you say this because I am really good at vayne already (who isn't?) and Caitlyn just wrecked me mid so hard. I cant hurt her with out her punishing me harder.

Noperative

05-11-2011

Caitlyn has stronger poking and pushing power. If you like teams centered around split pushing or tower sieges, Caitlyn is better.

Vayne's poking involves rolling towards your enemy and offering them free gold, so she's not great at it. However she is very mobile and powerful as a kiter and clean-up champion. She is a good pick when your team is more interested in having long, extended team battles where she can kite them to death.

redlightman

05-11-2011

Caitlyn wins in laning and provides more use in team fights due to her snares and actually having AoE damage.