Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Frozen Shen, Hextech Sion, and Resistance Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnal Lament

05-11-2011

Quote:
sokopapi:
this Sion skin is really nice.

I bought it last time it was on sale and I don't regret it.

2 sales, 2 cait skins... Someone's trying to push cait down our throat pretty badly.

I'd much rather push something down... er...

Nevermind.

That would be inappropriate.

Cyphe

05-11-2011

Give me a **** Ryze skin sale ffs. ANY Ryze skin

Mari Makinami

Recruiter

05-11-2011

another caity skin? oh riot how u tempt me >.<

thanyou

05-11-2011

I've been waiting so long for my Barbarian Sion to go on sale again >.< I'm pretty sure I missed the last one...... *sob*

starcraft240

05-11-2011

Should I get frozen if I already have surgeon?

PandaBrancoo

05-11-2011

what's the point of caitlyn again? don't you think that people who held their RP spent it yesterday with Sheriff skin? and why people would buy shen's skin if he is always banned in ranked? that's a real bad marketing by you riot, just trying to help you with a player vision..

still holding my 3.5k RP for somethin better

Moses

05-11-2011

Hey hextech Sion AGAIN I believe its the 2nd time lol. I remember last year that 75% off sale

huhwhat

05-11-2011

****it, wish I owned caitlyn, I really like that skin (and the other one)

Hal Jordan

05-11-2011

Quote:
sokopapi:
this Sion skin is really nice.

I bought it last time it was on sale and I don't regret it.

2 sales, 2 cait skins... Someone's trying to push cait down our throat pretty badly.

id like to put something down caits throat.

CrazyBolas

05-11-2011

Quote:
Shingo Monster:
Updating my list again.

NOTE: In almost every sale we have a new skin that was never on sale before. A skin will probably go on sale faster if it's not selling much (like Pharaoh Nidalee), otherwise it'll more or less follow the order of the release date. I'm almost 100% certain that all skins released before Dec 1st (except Professor Ryze (released on 05-Oct-2010) and Pharaoh Nasus (02-Nov-2010)) have been on sale already. So, the list below has probably 1 skin from next sale (unless, finally, Professor Ryze or Pharaoh Nasus go on sale).

- Dec 01: Blade Mistress Morgana (975 RP), Brolaf (1820 RP), Junkyard Trundle (975 RP), Lil'Slugger Trundle (520 RP).
- Dec 06: Surfer Singed (975 RP), Primal Udyr (975 RP).
- Dec 14: Desperada Cassiopeia (975 RP), Siren Cassiopeia (975 RP).
- Jan 04: Surgeon Shen (975 RP), Nurse Akali (975 RP), Sheriff Caitlyn (520 RP), Resistance Caitlyn (975 RP).
- Jan 10: Sailor Gangplank (975 RP), Pharaoh Nidalee (975 RP).
- Jan 18: Commando Galio (975 RP), Dreadknight Garen (975 RP), Outback Renekton (975 RP), Galactic Renekton (520 RP).
- Jan 24: Lumberjack Sion (520 RP), Vandal Vladimir (975 RP).
- Feb 01: Sakura Karma (520 RP), Sun Goddess Karma (975 RP), Lion Dance Kog'Maw (1820 RP), Djinn Malzahar (975 RP).
- Feb 07: Almost-Prom King Amumu (520 RP), Prom Queen Annie (975 RP)
- Feb 16: Longhorn Alistar (520 RP), Totemic Maokai (520 RP), Charred Maokai (975 RP)
- Feb 21: Vandal Twitch (975 RP), High Command Katarina (975 RP)

1) All skins NOT bolded or underlined were on sale already.
2) Underlined: Skins that will never go on sale (legendary or limited like Kitty Cat Katarina and Lollipoppy).
3) Bolded: Skins that will go on sale eventually and probably soon. So, don't buy those unless you really want them NOW (and, if that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it is on sale like 2 days later).

LoL Skin Viewer (3D): http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view
Skin Screenshots Thread by EmissaryShadow: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=123056

That's great... but some of us started playing in August of last year, and have bought every skin that has been on sale since then... and we're still missing a sale on some of the older skins, like Sasquatch Nunu, Shadow Evelynn, and Golden Alistar. Mind putting those three on sale soon?