Gragaswolf, the Tanky AP Hybrid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2010

Soo... I went ahead and updated my guide to reflect the runes I'm using now... no more early AP but nice movement speed and manaregen that can help him better throughout the game, not just early game.

Also... I have 600+ won games now ^_^ * (and 9-3 ranked... havent played that mode so much yet).

redorkulator

10-23-2010

Good guide, I think RoA is mandatory, but as is the case with tanks the other items can be changed as is nessesary (within limits). Last game I went RoA, BoS then Abbysal (lots of AP on other team and we were domming).

I think there no true set of items for alot of champs, but there is very often one or two 'must haves'.

BenjyC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

nice guide

AGCrew Bloodwolf

12-19-2010

Now that locket has been removed for rework purposes... the viability of having this item permaheal/permarestoremana is lost on the tanky AP Gragas build I used to play.

And I say used to play, because nowadays I'm actually playing a more Tanky Gragas with less AP, and only get AP if me/my team is doing well and we can afford to have some luxury items for an extra kick to his spells.

But feel free to pick from any of the optional items as a replacement.