Gragaswolf, the Tanky AP Hybrid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Great guide

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

After talking to a friend, we agreed Aegis could also be a good supporting item, so I added it as an optional item as well.

I also added numbers to sections for easier reading, and added a new section in midgame about using W, which I forgot to include. And added [GUIDE] to the Title.

DA

03-15-2010

You have a lot of mana.

Where is the tank part? I could be wrong but all I see is the Sunfire, which will take forever to get if you are getting the Rod.

You have a lil bump to HP, mana, mana, then the Rod for AP.

If you are not playing nubs and the see you going mana to start, why would they not focus on you and open a banquet? Grag can be a decent tank, but he isnt Ali either.

Its going to take you awhile to get taht Rod built, and your barrels are not going to sting that bad until then, but they will chew up a bunch of mana til then. I guess you got the mana for it.

I guess I would focus harder on AP if you going to shoot for it. A late game mix does not seem to get you as much.

You have basically built a really good farmer. That can be good if played right with pressuring turrets.

8Hollow8

03-15-2010

+1 for such an awesome guide

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA Monkey View Post
You have a lot of mana.

Where is the tank part? I could be wrong but all I see is the Sunfire, which will take forever to get if you are getting the Rod.

You have a lil bump to HP, mana, mana, then the Rod for AP.

If you are not playing nubs and the see you going mana to start, why would they not focus on you and open a banquet? Grag can be a decent tank, but he isnt Ali either.

Its going to take you awhile to get taht Rod built, and your barrels are not going to sting that bad until then, but they will chew up a bunch of mana til then. I guess you got the mana for it.

I guess I would focus harder on AP if you going to shoot for it. A late game mix does not seem to get you as much.

You have basically built a really good farmer. That can be good if played right with pressuring turrets.
Yeah you basically boost your HP a bit at the beginning and then some near the end, with AP/mana in between. It's a hybrid build. If you want mad HP or AP early, then change the order of some of the items or throw in one of the optional ones.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-17-2010

I'll be updating Giant Belt's price from the new patch changes (will update screenshot for the build when I get home), but other than that, I don't see any changes that might affect him or his build. Perhaps I could eventually add a hero vs hero counter/tips for Gragas eventually... I'll think about it ^_^.

EDIT: I fixed the blue runes. Took 2 CDR ones out, and added 2 AP ones in.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-17-2010

Updated build screenshot to reflect Giant's Belt price change.

Abrictavus

03-21-2010

This build is great. I used to think Gragas was unplayable, but he's really effective with a decent group and this build to back it up. Good work.

Pestifer

03-22-2010

This guide is awesome !!!!!!

I never used Gragas but now I would like to try it
thanks' BloodWolf

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-24-2010

Thanks took me some hours to write up that guide. Its a very useful build for the team, and a different but entertaining approach to the usual ones on him.