Best late game champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doktor42

05-10-2011

Hey, I decided I want to play a champion that takes time to ramp up, but dominates late game if allowed to.

I tried Kayle and Veigar, and although I thought they were pretty decent, they didn't click with me.

Does anybody have a suggestion for a champion who has a dominate late game, preferably without an abysmal early game?

Claricorp

05-10-2011

Kassadin has an epic late game.

Kuryaka

05-10-2011

Try out ranged carries. They scale well lategame. Might just be a different playstyle you need. Kayle is a tricky caster/bruiser/support, but she should be able to be pretty powerful lategame as long as you don't lag too far behind.

Tanks are also a good choice. Yeah. I know what you're thinking - how do they dominate?
Tanks, if played well, can get a lot of gold from simply participating in a teamfight. You support your team and help them get kills, while being able to dish out a decent amount of damage yourself. As long as your teammates are decent, you will be good. I've actually carried a game as Shen and another as Rammus - being everywhere gives you a lot of gold and EXP boost, and I was level 18 Rammus with all items while most of the others were around level 16 without full items.

Malzahar is a good choice for this free week if you want a mage. He's got a decent earlygame, sipping mana if you use Malefic Visions to push through a lane with the help of your Voidling. Endgame, Null Void takes off about 10% of their HP per second, even with resists, if they get stuck in the middle of it.

Try Mordekaiser as well. He's slightly weak earlygame, but scares people with his high-damage, seemingly no-cost abilities. With his AOE spells he can stay alive earlygame, and be able to turn a teamfight lategame with his ultimate - if the target is killed, it becomes a ghost which boosts Mordekaiser's stats temporarily and can be controlled by you. His shield gets pretty powerful endgame, with over 600 health.

Kawako

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claricorp View Post
Kassadin has an epic late game.
hehe I main Kassadin and yes he does, ramp up that AP and get a guinsoo(or however it's spelled) and a gunblade for mele and let the eating enemy carries commence. If the game goes on enough grab a lichbane and just eat people that much faster.

If done right you can eat the enemy AP carry before the silence wears off. If people QQ op you are doing it right.

Mep0077

05-17-2011

i really like vayne late game cause her ad just gets so high

Koreangurl

05-17-2011

I think trynd has the best late game.

NeoLies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Of all carrys, Tryndamere is the one with the best lategame. He needs a LOT of farm, but if u can get it, no one in the ****ing world is stopping u.

suck on that C0K

05-28-2011

tryn is...not good late game at all!!!
hes good mid game when he out farms everyone but then he gets hecka bad late game when he cant get any better items. lol i mained tryn for like 2 months i know the ways of the crit master

Curdsmith

05-28-2011

you guys have to realize that if the other team has CC you are pretty much a goner if you get focused

PvtJuice

05-28-2011

If you are able to farm for 30 minutes: Sion, Nasus and Veigar.

Sion - being able to run into the enemy team with 6,000 health, they all focus fire you, and then you laugh as to how your teammates drop all of them unharmed

Nasus - taking a turret out in 3 hits? YES PLEASE. Incoming Penta Kill if your Siphon Strike is farmed enough

Veigar - troll the enemy AP carries by using your combo to kill them in less than a second; face roll over enemy teams because of the 1,000 AP you have