Tenacity and Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mahoose

05-10-2011

I was recently going to buy Vayne but I changed my mind because Irelia seems like a way better choice honestly.I wanted to know would her passive work even if you have a tenacity item? Phreak said tenacity doesn't stack soo yeah. Not sure if her passive relates to tenacity.

KoalaWala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

her passive is cc reduction, not tenacity.
there SHOULD be no difference for you.

Supericy

05-10-2011

Patch notes says tenacity stacks will all characters CC reducing skills.

mahoose

05-10-2011

alright thanks, means she's still viable lololol

Saikaici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

She's awesome. OP if you know how to use her. (Har, sheen is amazing)

Tenacity does stack with her passive. 35% + 10/25/40% is an amazing time for stuns to not last if you go with merc treads. A full 75% reduction on stun time? Yes please!

Meanwhile, I have Irelia, and I'm contemplating Vayne or MF.

Parametric

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikaici View Post

Tenacity does stack with her passive. 35% + 10/25/40% is an amazing time for stuns to not last if you go with merc treads. A full 75% reduction on stun time? Yes please!

~66% not additive stacking, but yeah, still crazy

mahoose

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikaici View Post

Ashe,Corki,and Caitlyn seems better than Vayne and MF.
I don't think MF ever got any buffs at all even though it doesn't look like she needs any lol.

I don't want to call Irelia OP cause then other people will and she'll eventually get nerfed.
I find her a little bit above balanced but that is ok. lol

Pleasenjoi

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by exLe View Post
Ashe,Corki,and Caitlyn seems better than Vayne and MF.
I don't think MF ever got any buffs at all even though it doesn't look like she needs any lol.

I don't want to call Irelia OP cause then other people will and she'll eventually get nerfed.
I find her a little bit above balanced but that is ok. lol
Trust me the balancing of the Irelia does not lie within you saying she's op,and you wouldnt be the first to either.

Saikaici

05-10-2011

Caitlyn blows. I hate her with a passion as a playstyle. Plus, I don't like her as a character either. I just find her to to be really annoying to play, as she has some skills, but they don't string well together or anything, and she's mostly a scared dps at the edge of the fight. She's like an MF but a line farm tool, a single target ult. Sure, MF is a dps that sits at the edges of the fight, but she contributes to the teamfight.

I'd like to try Corki, but I can't seem to find the will to play him during his free weeks.

Ah, and I wasn't paying attention to the multiplicative stack. I kinda missed that in the patch notes.

Bobburn

05-10-2011

Irelias boss no matter what