Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

Recruiter

05-13-2011

Quote:
Dabba:
You miss my point. I'm assuming you are kids out of kindness. The reason being that if any of you spouting your entitled nonsense are adults, the only explanation is you are incurably stupid.

Assuming you are kids opens up the possibility that you are just naive and lacking in life experience, which is totally reasonable at a young age, but you still have the potential to learn as you grow. My assumption you are kids is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not, in fact, just incurably stupid.

Rumble, Karma, and Jarvan are getting annoyed that people keep ignoring them.

You should stop being so condescending and making sweeping generalizations that the only people unhappy with current IP pricing trends are bratty, freeloading, entitlement-oriented kids.

I have been playing this game since closed beta, and I have been very disappointed with how champion prices have been creeping up. I played this game a lot more often when champion prices were lower, because I could unlock new things faster. Now, it takes so long to unlock the newer champions that I hardly bother. I still have fun playing the game, but I no longer have the drive to unlock new champions/runes and play a lot less frequently.

I already have spent over $70 on Riot points, buying both skins and champions. I would spend even more money if RP prices were lower. I'm not spending $7 on one champion/skin, but would buy 7 champions/skins for $7 without hesitation.

Riot cranks out skins a lot faster than they crank out champions - that's pretty obvious. I know Riot is a business and needs to make money, and I have no problem with spending money on reasonable prices. If they made new champions with lower IP costs and made new skins with lower RP costs, I would play this game a lot more often and spend a lot more money on RP for skins.

P.S.
I unlocked Karma with IP.

alan420

05-13-2011

whats with the vayne skin costs

i thought i was going to have to buy double bundle - but the 520 rp aristocat skin ( the ****ty one that doesnt even look any different) is 975RP as well

I feel really like riot is releasing 10$ skins for both of them just because they are greedy

What happened to the 1750 double bundle - wtf is this 1900 ****

thanks alot for overpricing this ****ty bundle and i got the ****ty aristocat skin

**** u riot

see if i buy anymore RP

Eledhan

05-13-2011

Quote:
alan420:
whats with the vayne skin costs

i thought i was going to have to buy double bundle - but the 520 rp aristocat skin ( the ****ty one that doesnt even look any different) is 975RP as well

I feel really like riot is releasing 10$ skins for both of them just because they are greedy

What happened to the 1750 double bundle - wtf is this 1900 ****

thanks alot for overpricing this ****ty bundle and i got the ****ty aristocat skin

**** u riot

see if i buy anymore RP

I guess you could say you are vain for buying the Vayne skin double bundle?

ZOMG!

I mean, seriously people...if you don't want to spend money on the game, don't get any skins! They add absolutely nothing to your experience other than someone saying "Sweet Skin!"

DaSneakyGit

05-13-2011

Quote:
galedia:
Again, do some research before you start talking ****.

I fail to see how this is a proper rebuttal? I asked YOU if YOU knew those numbers, and a company reporting a 25 million dollar gap in the amount of money being pulled in is most likely fudging numbers to sound good. They have the hard number, why don't you find it for me?

P.S. It's still a free game(stop complaining)

Ursalgodon

05-13-2011

ITT: "Loyal" fans expect to be able to play every champion, despite not paying any money.

Steve Silvestri

05-13-2011

Quote:
RiotChris:
We also know there are complaints about Champion pricing in general and we have lowered prices on older Champions (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=663121), and Rumble was not a 6,300 IP Champion.
[/URL]

- RiotChris

Wow, you reduced three champions. None of them were 6300. And one 4800(not even 3150 like they used to be) out of six is not NEARLY enough. You're only making people more angry at you.

The Urban1

05-13-2011

Quote:
Edubsimuth:
it's much cheaper to play hon.. the community sucks but then again so does this one

this

Taoist Magic

05-13-2011

Quote:
RiotChris:
Rumble was not a 6,300 IP Champion.
- RiotChris

thats because Rumble's design is so hideous... and nobody would pay 6300 for such a silly character

Maxmatical

05-13-2011

I'd like to see the release of more 3150 and under champions. Not that I'm greedy, I just want to be able play champions without buying RP every single time.

Odie el perro

05-13-2011

Next champion: 1350 IP/10 RP Everybody is happy and dancing

Next 100 champions: 9600 IP/975 RP