This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
You make a lot of baseless assumptions that lead up to a thoughtless ramble
You miss my point. I'm assuming you are kids out of kindness. The reason being that if any of you spouting your entitled nonsense are adults, the only explanation is you are incurably stupid.

Assuming you are kids opens up the possibility that you are just naive and lacking in life experience, which is totally reasonable at a young age, but you still have the potential to learn as you grow. My assumption you are kids is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not, in fact, just incurably stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galedia View Post
The only thing this thread is asking for is for some new champions that aren't 6300 IP, as Riot promised a long time ago (which never happened).
Rumble, Karma, and Jarvan are getting annoyed that people keep ignoring them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lazylink

Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
You miss my point. I'm assuming you are kids out of kindness. The reason being that if any of you spouting your entitled nonsense are adults, the only explanation is you are incurably stupid.

Assuming you are kids opens up the possibility that you are just naive and lacking in life experience, which is totally reasonable at a young age, but you still have the potential to learn as you grow. My assumption you are kids is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not, in fact, just incurably stupid.
more baseless assumptions, now with faulty logic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

galedia

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
Rumble, Karma, and Jarvan are getting annoyed that people keep ignoring them.
Placeholder prices so the community would calm down temporarily.

Regardless, we were promised more champions in all price ranges a long time ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audhulma

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We also know there are complaints about Champion pricing in general and we have lowered prices on older Champions, and Rumble was not a 6,300 IP Champion.
Ok so you lowered the price on 3 champions that pretty much everybody already owned anyways - one of which was already very cheap to begin with - and you think you guys are awesome because ONE champion released was not a 6300. Gotcha.

See the thing is, I dont even mind buying RP or saving IP for champions - but it's pretty stupid on principle to suddenly start pumping out nothing but the highest cost bracket of champions where you were doing FINE with 3150's. Practically nobody cared at all when most champion releases were 3150's, ( I want to say this ended around last summer, could be a little wrong).

All I'm saying is it wouldn't kill you guys to release 3150's and the occasional 4800 or 6300 instead of 90% 6300s. It's not going to take food off any of your tables, and it's going to help get people off your backs about pricing on top of giving you a better image.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaSneakyGit

Senior Member

05-13-2011

25 million-50 million is a big ass gap, sounds like numbers pulled out of your ass. Also, revenue is not profit, do you know how much their payroll, hardware costs for server, utilities, building rent etc etc is? No you do not.

Shut up and enjoy your free game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cornmuffin

Senior Member

05-13-2011

REVOLUTION!

less 6k champs!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sciyth

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Urf <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grognak The Barb

Senior Member

05-13-2011

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

galedia

Senior Member

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSneakyGit View Post
25 million-50 million is a big ass gap, sounds like numbers pulled out of your ass. Also, revenue is not profit, do you know how much their payroll, hardware costs for server, utilities, building rent etc etc is? No you do not.

Shut up and enjoy your free game.
Again, do some research before you start talking ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

05-13-2011

Just ignore the fanboys and the trolls and let's try to focus on the purpose of this thread.