This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wertty View Post
Ever since I was finally able to get a job (About 2 months ago) Every two weeks mI'd spend money to buy the new champ and buy 3150 champs/runes with the Ip I get, but this is honestly getting ridiculous. I'll gladly pay for champs every now and then if I don't feel like I'm IP starved. I was really expecting her to be a 4800 too.
I like the 4800 price range much more than 6300, but we still could use some 1.3 or 3K champs. Thanks for understanding my POV on this issue.

Hizzousekakashi

05-10-2011

I have been farming for about three weeks and I now have 5900 IP.

Only a few more HOURS! and I can choose if I want vayne who is as people say OP not that I have seen her be or Lee Sin who just looks cool and fun but I don't know how good I will be as him.

Maybe next month I will have both.

**** these 6300 champs I don't have 11 of them and those are the only ones I don't have.
EDIT: I am not a freeloader I have already spent over 250$ on this game through out the year.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Why should somebody admittedly only putting in 'light play' be able to get every champ as soon as it's released for free anyway? How could Riot possibly sustain itself on such a model?
To be fair to the guy, my idea of light play is more like 3-4 games a day. Maybe I don't understand how non-gamers see that kind of time.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunam1Bro View Post
I've still never played Brand since he came out, they're always f2p two weeks later don't you see the pattern
And if I want to enjoy myself now after a long farming session I... Oh that's right, I just wait because of overpriced champions screwing me and others over.

DaSneakyGit

05-10-2011

I like how everyone claims that "riot is making tons of money, they are a multi-million dollar company." Where is this proof? Do you have access to their accounts? I doubt it, and with the alarmingly high amount of IP/RP whiners on these forums, I'd wager to bet that Riot makes a lot less money than you think they do.

They don't owe you a **** thing for giving you a free game. Get over it.

Uccisore

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverre View Post
To be fair to the guy, my idea of light play is more like 3-4 games a day. Maybe I don't understand how non-gamers see that kind of time.
Define it however you want, my point is that if somebody expects to get all of a game's content for free as soon as it's released with in-game currency, they should expect to be extremely ****ing dedicated- like, more dedicated than most of us have time to be. Riot couldn't possibly survive any other way.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverre View Post
Ridiculous statement, seriously. It just doesn't take that long to get 6300 IP, it really, really doesn't. A week and a half of light playing, maybe. I had no IP about 4 weeks ago after Brand came out. I've been using him for a month now and I'm back up to 9k IP with some fairly casual playing. No more than 4 games a day including the weekends.

Edit: forgot to mention I dropped 3960 IP in there to buy 9x Magic Pen runes as well, so in reality I earned slightly more than 12k IP in a 4 week period without even farming for it.
Good for you. I am glad that you love devoting yourself to this game which now makes you more than happy enough to just accept being ****ed every time a new champion is released. Thank you for including the specifics of your IP gains and losses, it has helped me understand that being ****ed is actually OKAY.

Oh, wait.

Enofel

05-10-2011

This is for the benefit of people who pay money to get new champions, because new champions are cool.

If you don't like it, wait a couple weeks till they are FREEE OH MEE OH MY FREEEEEEEEDOOMMMM.

Past that, you can get any champion instantly (skins included) if you simply purchase them with IRL money.

Mind you, you do play this game for FREE.

Kurosaki00

05-10-2011

lol rather than all champs being 6300

Do you remember cass and cait when they came out?

They were like 450 material champs
so weak and crappy
still = 6300
Riot got issues

Rageahol

05-10-2011

lol save ip dont complain about a free game