This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theirsas View Post
I have spend around $35 on Riot, yet there are still runes, champs, skins, etc. that I want. Additionally, compared to the other MMORTSs, the character concepts are lackluster as far as mechanics and graphics go.

I might just use my surplus of graduation money on HoN or DotA 2
It's not wise to spend money on this game. $10 a champ. $20 for the good skins........ so dumb...

MystDevil

05-13-2011

xD

Locke Cole

05-13-2011

This whole situation bothered me but never enough to post on it.

Then I saw the LeBlanc price raise.

And that's just utter ****.

LiFTeDyourFACE

05-13-2011

Yup I'm bumping this thread again. I've done so everyday since it was made.

CheeseBurguer

05-13-2011

Ill also help bump this until some1 listen

BoiLoL

05-13-2011

At the end of the day, ultimately, this is a free game, and although the constant inflow of 6300 IP champions is getting out of hand, we really have no say in this matter. The. Game. Is. Free. You do not need to buy every single champion. Riot has to make money some way, it costs money to keep the servers up, pay wages, maintenance etc. Stop whinging like a bunch of six year olds and play for fun. I've personally spent money on RP for the occassional hero and some skins that I like and I believe it was well worth it and Riot earned my money. They spend so much time updating I'm surprised (not really) that so many people are even complaining.

Riot is a company. The bottom line is that companies are formed to earn profits, this is how they earn profits, this is how life works. Grow up and deal with it.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiLoL View Post
At the end of the day, ultimately, this is a free game, and although the constant inflow of 6300 IP champions is getting out of hand, we really have no say in this matter. The. Game. Is. Free. You do not need to buy every single champion. Riot has to make money some way, it costs money to keep the servers up, pay wages, maintenance etc. Stop whinging like a bunch of six year olds and play for fun. I've personally spent money on RP for the occassional hero and some skins that I like and I believe it was well worth it and Riot earned my money. They spend so much time updating I'm surprised (not really) that so many people are even complaining.

Riot is a company. The bottom line is that companies are formed to earn profits, this is how they earn profits, this is how life works. Grow up and deal with it.
have you ever read Riot's patch notes for a patch? They are beyond pathetic. I wonder sometimes what they do all day at work... and then I remember, they make up schemes to screw over naive players to make money

BayGoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

just watin for DotA 2, they actually care about customers since its valve and good servers~!!!

FogRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

I'll say it again: Micro-transaction is a TERRIBLE business model. It encourages the company to screw the player.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

bujuump