This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AB3MBAM

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0pwns View Post
I don't mind if they cost that much at release but what they should do is put down the price of other champions as new ones come out.
I prefer this method as well, and you can even tie this into your lore or whatever. Newly released champ is a rival of this guy, so new champ 6300 IP, old champ 3150/4800 (was 6300), etc...

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

literally next champ gonna be 6300 too

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Wow, they just increased leblanc to 6300 IP. Riot is trolling us. Give up on this game and move on

Haitake

05-13-2011

bump for bumps sake if you like bunt cakes you better bump for bumps sake!

Kurami Kumori

05-13-2011

Just so people know, I own every single champion in this game currently. I spend countless bills on purchasing new champs every two weeks. Whether I buy a champ with IP or RP, mostly RP. Why do I do this? Because I would not be able to keep up with the speed that champs are released. Every 4 weeks I purchase a champ with IP. I am a huge supporter of RIOT and also tend to purchase a skin for champions I start doing good with, but I also support the 6300 IP bull**** that is going on.

I ACTUALLY put money into this game and I see this as absurd. No casual gamer would be able to have every champion unless they completely omitted runes and played non-stop. At that point, the game is no longer casual and has become a grind-job. Casual gamers should AT LEAST. See an equal amount of 3150s and 4800s even if they never plan to release another 450 champ or another 1350 champ, they could at least release some more 3150 and 4800 champs.

DickJohnson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

OP suck it up man, free game, dont wanna play dont no one is forcing you.
why do people insist on constantly QQing all the time over such garbage.
champs get rotated <- wait for them,
you wanna play the new champ SAVE some IP its not hard.
OP these threads cause more problems than solve problems, so next time please just shut up
thanks

Haitake

05-13-2011

Its my duty to bump.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

bump, Riot more greedy than oil companies

LaBroma

05-13-2011

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamp

Elrilok

05-13-2011

Bumped