This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perfect Insanity

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoLycan View Post
As of late, Everyone is raging against this thread. I happen to agree with many of the points. The 6300 price mark should have never exceeded 20 percent of champions. There are so many champions now. 83. Almost all the releases are 6300. On the business side, Some people have bought all or most of the champions. Giving them a new goal to work up to is not a bad idea. However, it is a bad idea when the MAJORITY of champions start to become 6300. This post does have some decent solutions. I prefer the idea of 15 free champions a week instead of 10.
Dunno who or why this thread got necro'd but it keeps getting so. Anyway.

Lets look at this from a neutral perspective. Im relatively new, i have been around and know who or what champ does what, ish. Roles and such but I'm not good at anything specific yet. I see there are new champions which cost 6300, some are interesting but I have no idea how to succesfully fulfil their role. I see a champ for 1350, which does the same role, and is also interesting. I try it, I like, and I main.

Champion price reductions constantly keeping up with the new releases is a system that works well. Only people desperate or really willing for something new, will get new champions. Those still learning have a good amount of options.

I DO agree some of the 6300 should be reduced tho. Some of the older ones atleast.

Demertzi

09-23-2011

First page for you!

QPick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Old thread is Old

Vormulac Unsleep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2011

Xerath - finally our 4800 promised champ??

Demertzi

09-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormulac Unsleep View Post
Xerath - finally our 4800 promised champ??
highly doubt it

Oogie 706

09-23-2011

I cant hold all the asspain contained in this thread.

MoneyManManziel

09-23-2011

Bump

Lina Perverse

09-23-2011

I am patiently waiting for the next champ after xerath

we all know that xerath is 6300(he doesnt interest me)

I wont buy any champion until the day riot release Gen.Du Couteau himself and we will talk about money

Suien Reizo

09-23-2011

Frustrated grunt!

Balegrim

09-23-2011

IP costs money now?!?! Oh wait, this is an entirely separate ***** about how long earning 6300 IP takes.